The online racing simulator
The epicness has arrived...

Hmmm, I'm not going to get that. Not really my kind of game.

Going to save for Just Cause 2
Quote from brandons48 :Hmmm, I'm not going to get that. Not really my kind of game.

Bit*h slap!

Quote from jibber :For once, i agree with you. It's brilliant!

Deep down, you know it's more then once..
A pair of these

Set of fresh Carbotech XP10 brakepads, set of VW Corrado front rotors and stainless brake lines.

Yay for tax returns
I'm a cheap ass but yesterday evening...

+

Bargian of the century, only cost me 7 quid, considering its a white label pressing its bloody cheap!!

:bannana_p
do you have a link for that tune? youtube maybe. found it
to be fair with you bud, it's not actually a white label (or promo if you may)
a white label would look like this :
I do indeed have a link, its this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ01xL9VkZ0

I know what you mean about the promo pressing thing too, although technically the label is white lol

I have loads of old hardcore test presses, i will never part with em, not ever.
Quote from Migz :4x 3.5cm '350'Watt Speakers

1x Dual 180Watt Channels Motorbike Amplifier

Just incase anybody was wondering how this turned out.
Amp is great, the speaker were not. Quitest things ever.
Stuck the amp in my bike and im temporarily using the centre speaker from my Logitech z5500.
Video of it in action.

Planning on getting some proper 180W speakers. Either two or four. Not sure yet.
Mohawk Extra IPA - My favourite beer kind, more hops that possible. This was a very good exampel, typical american micro brewery style but from sweden.
Attached images
Mohawk-extra-ipa.png
Quote from Migz :Just incase anybody was wondering how this turned out.
Amp is great, the speaker were not. Quitest things ever.
Stuck the amp in my bike and im temporarily using the centre speaker from my Logitech z5500.
Video of it in action.

Planning on getting some proper 180W speakers. Either two or four. Not sure yet.

when buying speakers, you want to buy a speaker with slightly more wattage than the amp. this will reduce the chance of blowing a speaker due to overdriving it. is the amp 180watts per channel? or is it 90watts per channel?
180watts per channel = no less than 200watt speakers (per channel)and 90 watts per channel = no less than 100watt speakers (per channel).
i hope that makes sense.
just watched the vid. you were overdriving the 69watt speakers (hense the distortion). you are also overdriving the logitech speaker, alot.
Sidelight polish - £5.
JOKES! - Actually bought a set of 6000k HID's
Quote from dadge :when buying speakers, you want to buy a speaker with slightly more wattage than the amp. this will reduce the chance of blowing a speaker due to overdriving it. is the amp 180watts per channel? or is it 90watts per channel?
180watts per channel = no less than 200watt speakers (per channel)and 90 watts per channel = no less than 100watt speakers (per channel).
i hope that makes sense.
just watched the vid. you were overdriving the 69watt speakers (hense the distortion). you are also overdriving the logitech speaker, alot.

Makes total sense.
180W per channel, 2 channels so 360W in total.
So i should aim for at least 200W speakers per channel so that i don't overpower it and blow it?
And yup i know i think i mentioned it somewhere in my video description, im worried about blowing that speaker so i dont normally tend to go over 1/3 volume, just put it up to full in the video as it was only for a minute or two.
Just wondering, how likely would it be for a speaker to blow if its being overdriven like the 69W speaker is?
I was thinking of buying an ipig and dismantling it and using the sub and two speakers in my bike, i'd heard it at my friends house and it was unbelivably loud and bassy. But now i've just got home and noticed that it's 4W per speaker and 15W for the subwoofer, that will probably end up blowing with my amp :/

My head is heavy now.
Damn, 8 I would make fool of myself after 3 of those..
a 2ltr bottle of milk
-
(Tomasevich) DELETED by Tomasevich
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :

Well sorry.. i'm skinny, i get drunk easilly Well i lie, i can sometimes drink bear all night without feeling a thing, but that's usually when i drink 0.33 glass botlles, but these half a liter/liter glasses always get me drunk and dizzy..
/lol
Quote from Boris Lozac :Damn, 8 I would make fool of myself after 3 of those..

The one on the picture is a 0,25L glass if i am right.
Plus Heineken is SHIT, it's the typical dutch sewage water what they call beer.....
8 is an easy numer on those..... bah

Not a buy but allready my alltime fav!

Quote from G!NhO :The one on the picture is a 0,25L glass if i am right.

Indeed it is.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG