The online racing simulator
I bought a Wheelstand Pro for the G25 for my living room racer needs.
Waiting the holidays to pass to receive it thou...
Quote from Asphalt Scream :I bought a Wheelstand Pro for the G25 for my living room racer needs.
Waiting the holidays to pass to receive it thou...

Ive just bought a Momo and waiting also for the holiday to pass its annoying cant wait
this bad boy:

HD video camera 720p, i suppose it also can play videos and music?
lol nice
Quote from G!NhO :HD video camera 720p, i suppose it also can play videos and music?

Bit of a strange use for a video camera, don't you think?
Quote from brandons48 :Bit of a strange use for a video camera, don't you think?

It does look like an ipod sort of thing so i thought it could play music too.
I went to the boot sale with a couple of friends.

I spent about £4 on a burger and drink. I also bought a pack of Beatles coasters for £1 and a ghetto blaster for £4, which made the burger and coke seem really expensive.

The ghetto blaster in question is a Sharp GF9595, it looks like this:

Sadly I discovered the radio tuner doesn't seem to work (or maybe I don't know how to make it work) but the tape deck works fine and the phono inputs sound great from my turntable.

UPDATE Tuner does work, it needs seperate batteries, so I changed them and it works fine. Awesome.
try to avoid bikes with rear suspension, unless it seems really high quality, i have a hard tail and it seems perfect. solid feel, and rides just as good...they are just trouble that never seem to work right. (the ones with rear suspension atleast)
will see,even if its not high quality,i can always buy good parts
thats good, but bike work is a pain, half the time even the pros dont know what to do

also dont go to any sporting goods store or place that sells bikes, i learned that lesson, they never get it right, and to this day it is just as good as i can get it.

i have a diamondback bike and i love it other then the few faults from the store, and if you have the money ironhorse is even better, so i have heard. but for you, and your gf's needs all you might need is a simple bike, so maybe what you have planned out is fine
i can fix bikes,in my old country thats all we had so its not a problem. and if i can fix a car i can fix a bike
Indeed, excellent quality for what I bought it for.

Not these ones exactly but bassicly the same ones.

Oh and ALSO, i didn't pay for these but got them free through warranty as the backlight on my first ones went

So now im running a 10.2 system until i sell my old ones haha!
Pretty much a "shot in the dark"...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG