The online racing simulator
whats your position in the worlds millioners list?
Actually I bought it from an auction, so no month long queue.
How much did you pay for it, if it's not a secret?
Couple hundred.
So 200-800€? :d
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Too much money

I do, rendering, editing, also i do alot of work that i actually need the extreme for, im also sick of constantly upgrading my pc, annd YES it was a huge overkill, but it'll last for such a long time
bought an airplane ticket and a ferry ticket for my dad + lots of fuel money to spend for him. hes taking my car home from UK. ****in costs a lot which isnt needed after the new car and the full retard insurance price...
Always wanted one of these for some reason... decided why not.....

Also 5m rolls of vinyl in blue, green, white, black and silver and 100m of application tape.

Cheers..

Ian

MLG gamepad... for GTA V.
The left thumbstick is in the wrong place.
*Correct place. Besides:

After spending so many years with PS controllers, I can't ever have the thumbsticks not side by side like they are.
Bought AMD Radeon 6670 HD and soon will buy a 4 or 6 core cpu, dual core is starting to be useless
Quote from dawesdust_12 :After spending so many years with PS controllers, I can't ever have the thumbsticks not side by side like they are.

That's how I think about the Xbox controller. I guess I have to look for a Xbox-ish controller for GTA V then.
I find the dualshock triggers to be the biggest annoyance, they're designed for your fingers to instantly slip off them, horrible.
Quote from Matrixi :I find the dualshock triggers to be the biggest annoyance, they're designed for your fingers to instantly slip off them, horrible.

after having a PS for years aswell I do have to agree with you.

for any serious FPS games its so easy for my thumb to slip.

Having held and used an Xbox controller, I really wish they made one for PS that was semi-decent.
Quote from Franky.S :after having a PS for years aswell I do have to agree with you.

Having held and used an Xbox controller, I really wish they made one for PS that was semi-decent.

Serious FPS games are played on pc with a mouse and a keyboard.
I'm still sitting here wondering how you're playing with your thumbs being on the slippery triggers.

Yes I know you meant the analog sticks.
Quote from Franky.S :

serious FPS games and controllers DO NOT MIX goddammmit!

+

My first console/game ever.

I can't wait for official figures, after GTA V launches.
Quote from -NightFly- :serious FPS games and controllers DO NOT MIX goddammmit!

yes i know, but im too noob with pc fps games. just feels silly.
Filthy console peasant.
Bought used Sparco pro 2000 for my daily driver tomorrow it will be hard mounted in my e30 + with stock 3 point belts
Damn it feels so awesome compared with stock bmw sport seats, its like day and night

*stolen pic
Attached images
sparco_pro_2000_by_besmusk.jpg
Track project?
Quote from -NightFly- :Track project?

Daily driver, I need extra support when i drive to the grocery store :because racecar:

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG