The online racing simulator
Quote from ACCAkut :and I was delighted to see my transfer rate top at 3 MBit yesterday while loading 3ds Max ...

regarding AC, guess I was one of the few idiots buying it while no discounts were on it

Well that's not strictly true. It has never been at "full price". Early Access offered a discount of whatever it was (20%?).

It's not a surprise that it has been heavily discounted now. They're probably close to serious-sim-racer saturation if not already there.

I have no complaints about the sales, EXCEPT: If it never ever ever is on sale at its claimed "full price" the price our early access "discount" was calculated against, then I will complain a bit. I expect it to go up for a week after the 1.0 release, and then straight back wayyyy down.
LG Nexus5

Got myself a MTB. Always wanted to try it, and with some great tracks near me I just had to buy an awesome bike. Will be eating water and bread for a while, but I think it'll be worth it.

It's a Focus Black Forest 4.0 2015 model. Brand spanking new, and it rides like a dream!
Attached images
(PNG-afbeelding, 700 × 397 pixels).png
Noctua NF-A6 to replace the crappy stock fan with busted bearings in the T500... can't wait to have a silent wheel again.

That's awesome. I got mine replaced (and upgraded) within the warranty but it is now gone again. What fan model is it?
Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX is the full model name.
Ha, that's nice. Got myself to a Noctua "fan-fan" either, love those.

Oh and nice bike there Gerben. Still have to struggle with my Cube Analog 2011, but I'm still planning to buy Bulls' Copperhead 3 or a Cube Aim 13/14. Too bad it's way to much rain here.
Well, quite a few things actually over the last few weeks...

Records:

Cartridges:

This on xbox because the PS3 version fried my PS3:

Another of these because it sounds amazing and i can link them together to use as a stereo (dual mono) compressor:

Moog Lowpass... mmmmmhhhhh!

Audio re-cap and service for my holy grail of drum machines:

Pull-up bar:

And last but not least... palm trees for the terrace:
finally

€1747 worth of car insurance

I've been waiting for this day for two years..

Used 3 times. $193+free shipping
Expanding my PS2 collection, and found this bargain

Finally got it and built it up about a couple of weeks ago.

Scary light and scary fast. Very easy to blast the downhills. I think I need to invest in some pads before I hit a tree at warp speed.
Attached images
IMG-20140825-WA0012 (Large).jpeg
IMG-20140825-WA0017 (Large).jpeg
Steerig wheel spacer for better ergo

and some bracing

*black dirty thing is rare, only came for cabrio, LTW and GT models
Quote from mrbogeyman :Finally got it and built it up about a couple of weeks ago.

Scary light and scary fast. Very easy to blast the downhills. I think I need to invest in some pads before I hit a tree at warp speed.

Cool bike. I'm picking up my first MTB tomorrow hopefully. What does that bike weigh?
A Nokia N8, for testing purposes, and to add to my collection of neat looking nokias, hopefully next will be a Nokia E7.
Was time to retire my 5-year old Buffalo router with something more capable, especially since this baby was discounted.

Quote from Bose321 :
Quote from mrbogeyman :Finally got it and built it up about a couple of weeks ago.

Cool bike. I'm picking up my first MTB tomorrow hopefully. What does that bike weigh?

Um, dunno the weight, I've never been too fussy about these things. I always figure if I tried to make a bike really light weight then it will be too easy to break and be ridiculously expensive too. I'm not a heavy rider, I just prefer durability over superlight equipment.
Pre-ordered for next months EU-launch.

This:

and:

Both on vinyl, pretty rare stuff and pricey, but finally had to bite the bullet as it's my all time fav album.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG