The online racing simulator
Quote from jibber :

That's excelent stuff.

Not that interested in samplers to be honest but I still dream about buying a TR909 and then a TB303. Maybe some time in the future.
Quote from Matrixi :UK made 512MB raspi + white case. Hoping the extra 256MB of RAM will help with running Apache.

Arrived finally. Even handles 1GHz overclock, which was something I couldn't even dream of with the made-in-China launch RPi that has shitty Hynix RAM. Gave it larger color coded heatsinks to go with the white case too.
Attached images
IMG_0937.jpg
What are you using the RPi for? I couldn't think of a reason to buy one in the end.
Quote from Matrixi :Arrived finally. Even handles 1GHz overclock, which was something I couldn't even dream of with the made-in-China launch RPi that has shitty Hynix RAM. Gave it larger color coded heatsinks to go with the white case too.

Nice heatsinking job!
What distro are you running on yours?
Quote from thisnameistaken :What are you using the RPi for? I couldn't think of a reason to buy one in the end.

Same. I ordered one for a simple media player or HTPC, if possible, but then I bought an actual media player so I just cancelled the order (it took years anyway).
Quote from thisnameistaken :What are you using the RPi for? I couldn't think of a reason to buy one in the end.

Lightweight server programs that would be too wasteful to run on a full size PC 24/7. Currently running SSH, screen, irssi, Apache, sysinfo and a few other little things. In the future, once I finally get around building a NAS, it'll also handle torrents for me when I'm not at home.

Quote from E.Reiljans :Nice heatsinking job!
What distro are you running on yours?

Raspbian with a modified kernel.

You pals posting your items should think about spending your funds on others like giving out S1 vouchers.
That is, if you care enough about LFS.
£618 of PC hardware.

Ouch.
I caved and updated my gaming PC. I even got a Win 7 license but only because I thought sticking a 32-bit XP install on it might be a bit too bloody-minded even for me.
Windows 8 pro
Quote from thisnameistaken :I caved and updated my gaming PC.

i did the same last winter... now almost a year later im not really sure why since i hardly use it at all
apparently i forgot that all modern games suck
Quote from CheerioDM :Sweet. What is that keyboard? It looks like it would feel good for gaming. Reminds me of my Alienware keyboard I have on another system.

Razer Blackwidow; Mechanical and a dream to type and game on
A Haro 200 frame from gumtree, £15 - bargin. I can finally ride my bike after a year woooo. p.s it's not rust, its red and black just the lighting makes it look weird
Attached images
mabikeeee.jpg
Quote from Shotglass :i did the same last winter... now almost a year later im not really sure why since i hardly use it at all
apparently i forgot that all modern games suck

I know!

It was a moment of weakness. The main thing that got me interested was the hype around Dishonored, which I've now played for a couple of hours and so far it hasn't been particularly interesting. I am such a mug.

I think it's mostly because I remember the days when new games were often fresh and interesting, not warmed up leftovers of games that came out ten years ago. I keep giving them another chance and I keep getting let down. I should learn my lesson.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think it's mostly because I remember the days when new games were often fresh and interesting, not warmed up leftovers of games that came out ten years ago. I keep giving them another chance and I keep getting let down. I should learn my lesson.

im imagine its a lot like having sex as a pensioner
theres an underlying sense of 'this used to be fun' but when youre honest to yourself youre shagging a raisin

ive even started considering buying overly expensive stuff i dont really need that requires a lot computational power only to at least somewhat justify spending all that money on fast hardware
I still use this box for recording sometimes so I suppose it doesn't hurt that it's got some grunt now, also been getting into Max/MSP which can give a system a workout sometimes.

Incidentally I gave Dishonored another try last night and enjoyed it. I think I was just a bit underwhelmed by the 'intro mission' which is over-simplified, but once the extra abilities started opening up it got more interesting. Can't tell whether it will remain interesting all the way to the end of the game though.

two belts, somehow lost a bit of weight in this internship so far, now my pants don't fit without one Guess its down to the flatshare I live in, noone except me cares for doing groceries, and I'm the only one working fulltime ,lazy student people
For me

For my brother

Also

-75% steam sale.
Quote from ACCAkut :
two belts, somehow lost a bit of weight in this internship so far, now my pants don't fit without one Guess its down to the flatshare I live in, noone except me cares for doing groceries, and I'm the only one working fulltime ,lazy student people

Leather? Wow you are going to hell.
Vehicle Registration Renewal
Attached images
Clipboard03.jpg

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG