The online racing simulator
Quote from dadge :that'll change in the next patch

Haha, I am glad my clutch doesn't wear like the clutches in LFS or I'd never get out of my drive way.
how much too fast do clutches in lfs wear, or get hot?

sorry for the off topic, someone can pm me if they want
Quote from logitekg25 :how much too fast do clutches in lfs wear, or get hot?

sorry for the off topic, someone can pm me if they want

About 7 times too fast.
Dell Inspiron 570 (Desktop)
Quote from G!NhO :I wasn't really serious.

Not far off the truth though. LFS clutches are way too sensitive to heat. If a real clutch reacted like that you could never drive in a town or you'd end up stuck.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Not far off the truth though. LFS clutches are way too sensitive to heat. If a real clutch reacted like that you could never drive in a town or you'd end up stuck.

in lfs you keep foot on accelerator to change gear...

real life u lift.. unless u r asking for it
Quote from BreadC :in lfs you keep foot on accelerator to change gear...

real life u lift.. unless u r asking for it

I lift in LFS and real life. Old habits die hard. But try and slip the clutch to smoothly get going in LFS and it'll overheat before you get up to a decent speed.
in lfs you slip the clutch in the fbm like scawen does in his promo vid it gets burned..

in lfs you gear the rb4 how it is likely to get geared irl, and you slip it your ruined.

YES!
Quote from logitekg25 :in lfs you slip the clutch in the fbm like scawen does in his promo vid it gets burned..

in lfs you gear the rb4 how it is likely to get geared irl, and you slip it your ruined.

I gear the RB4 to the RS200 ratios. Brings top end down to around 115MPH,, but it pulls like a train through the gears and works well on rally/autocross or tracks with short straights.
Tube (actually tube/mosfett hybrid) headphone amp from Hong Kong.

I love ebay!

Quote from Joris :Tube (actually tube/mosfett hybrid) headphone amp from Hong Kong.

I love ebay!

reality = +
Well, it arrived as described. excellent piece of kit!
Quote from Joris :Well, it arrived as described. excellent piece of kit!

Show pics
Quote from AMB :Show pics

Here it is. The led beneath the tube makes it a bit cheesy but the sound is awesome.
Attached images
DSCF4432.JPG
Looks pretty awesome, bet it looks even better in the dark
Quote from AMB :Looks pretty awesome, bet it looks even better in the dark

Even though I am more than satisfied with the sound it may improve after burning in some more.

There still is a chinese tube inside I may try a military spec nos tube later on.
It's headphone rice!
A freaking flower that my gf didn't really appreciate!... >:C

Bite me!
Quote from Blas89 :A freaking flower that my gf didn't really appreciate!... >:C

Bite me!

What did she say?

'Oh a flower.... *thinks in head I was expecting diamondzzzz*
Quote from dmt :

ice-cream :d

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahah :d:d:d:d:d

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG