The online racing simulator
Todays top story:

Poor people are now Asian.

News at 11.
LOL, interesting way of thinking of it.

Throw in lazy people too, or maybe that'll make the story at 11:30.
Yeah. That's the 11:30 story. Lazy people are Black.

My last purchase:

Same thing but 8gb.
Got tired of these shoddy TN screens, so I pulled the trigger and ordered one of these monsters. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Was planning on going with ACD 27" first, but after finding out it needs a 200 euro adapter just to work with a DVI graphics card (well done Apple), it was out of the game for me.
A Fender Jazz bass with an Allparts '70s neck, a pair of Tapco studio monitors, a Roland GK-3B pickup and GR-20 floor unit synth, a couple of tuners, a metronome, a Morley wah, a DOD bass overdrive, three guitar stands, a pedalboard ... I forget what I else I bought on Saturday morning, it all came as a job lot. I think the only thing I'm keeping is the bass.
Quote from Matrixi :Got tired of these shoddy TN screens, so I pulled the trigger and ordered one of these monsters. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Now you need a second GTX 580 in order to be capable to play well on this baby
I'm hoping lowering some FSAA will be enough.

I got wood
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :wierd kb povo >_>
i guess that red glow would annoy me quickly

I love the glow!, It's not that intensive as shown on the picture though, and the intensiveness is controllable.
This:

And:

Already selling the WiFi adapter, as it's not compatible with my IPTV box...

Can anyone recommend any flying game for my Joystick? Besides Microsoft Flight Simulator which doesn't even install (installs 1 CD, I put in 2 CD and just at the end of installing it, the installer fails, and rolls back...)
arma2 as a chopper pilot. motogp with a joystick is a good laugh.
Quote from dadge :arma2 as a chopper pilot. motogp with a joystick is a good laugh.

I'm looking for something non-game based, and also not a bike game.

Basically a flight sim.
Quote from PoVo :I'm looking for something non-game based, and also not a bike game.

Basically a flight sim.

How about 'DCS: A-10C Warthog' and 'DCS: Ka-50 Black Shark'? Or something like 'Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2'?
Diesel, gallons and gallons of diesel. At 138.9p a litre, you'd be a fool not to. It is currently 1p a litre cheaper than unleaded. :o
... WTF. That's like 2$ a litre. and I kick myself paying 1.30 a litre.

Holy ****. Do not want to go to England.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... WTF. That's like 2$ a litre. and I kick myself paying 1.30 a litre.

thank our government for 20% vat

oh and also government take ~70% of that 138.9p a litre aswell thieving bazteds
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... WTF. That's like 2$ a litre. and I kick myself paying 1.30 a litre.

Your gov't and the US gov't pay a subsidy (as well as less tax on the pump) to the oil companies to keep fuel prices cheaper out there. I wish our gov't cared about the motorists too, but by breaking our bank accounts it has pushed us into frugal vehicles. What they fail to realise is because most of our income is spent on fuel there is nothing left to buy shit to boost the rest of the economy.

For the last month or so I've been paying 142.9, it spiked slightly at 143.9 until duty was cut by 1p
I think it's about 140.9 around here.

****ing fill up at Sainsburys, nectar points...it's 1 point per litre not one point per pound anymore so...gits.
A stack of Dual Layer DVD-R so I can burn some 360 games. Although, I should've known flashing the firmware was this cumbersome. Had to install XP to a secondary partition because Win 7 is on a RAID array.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG