The online racing simulator
I know its boring, but, these reduced, tenner!

Dresscode for possible part time job, as im almost certianly going to be doing a few shifts at the pub as one of the barmen quit on friday, and theres a massive fete/bbq/beer festival happening soon, all hands to the pumps!

Just need to find a decent long sleeved plain black shirt to fit a tiny person such as me now, 17" neck and 35" chest, could be interesting!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Dude! That's the same size as me, near enough

Yes, but (if your profile info is right) you are 15 years old, and i am 26!

People keep saying stuff like "ohh you wait once you get a bit older, youll pile the weight on etc." but they have been saying that since i was about 14, and for that reason, i have decided that they are all liars!
Quote from matijapkc :Huh? My dad has to work month or two for that....

But you live in a cheaper country.
Quote from brandons48 :Is this the new re-designed one?

I like the new one, i'll get one and forza if my PS3 decides to mess me up.

(3 years and going strong!)

nope, i found out today there's now a new one, released 3 days after i bought the old one. fml. if it turns out to be much better than this i might send this back to amazon, but as far as i can tell the new one just looks different and has built in wifi. if that's the case i'll stick with this
Found a shirt to go with the trousers now!

shirt

That'll do, especially at that proce, not bad at all!
Attached images
Mobile%20Photo%202010-06-14%208%2059%2054%20PM.jpg
Mobile%20Photo%202010-06-14%208%2059%2034%20PM.jpg
Quote from hrtburnout :But you live in a cheaper country.

If you mean that prices are lower here, you might be a bit wrong...
Quote from matijapkc :If you mean that prices are lower here, you might be a bit wrong...

Hehe I was in Croatia for several times, your money (Kuna)..it's so funny xD you should really try to get €
Quote from dawesdust_12 :...

What are the picture of buddy? There extremely large!

E: Nevermind. Found the zoom out button. I'm liking the chair! Looks comfortable.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :What are the picture of buddy? There extremely large!

E: Nevermind. Found the zoom out button. I'm liking the chair! Looks comfortable.

It's very comfy, especially when spending 5 hours every evening iRacing
Quote from Timo1992 :Hehe I was in Croatia for several times, your money (Kuna)..it's so funny xD you should really try to get €

lol
Funny name, or what? Or funny that 1€=7kn?
We will get €, if those SOBs, called Slovenians let us in EU... They're just stealing our coast.
Not this exact one of course, but one I have just bought for a project I'm working on. This was the donor car.

I would get some pictures of the Sierra, but, well...I accidentally cut the car in half...

RWD Ford Mondeo anyone?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Not this exact one of course, but one I have just bought for a project I'm working on. This was the donor car.

I would get some pictures of the Sierra, but, well...I accidentally cut the car in half...

RWD Ford Mondeo anyone?

You doing a little cut and shut number are we Nathan ;p

£0.00
Quote from Billeh :You doing a little cut and shut number are we Nathan ;p

Hehe. Just using the floorpan, thats all.
Quote from matijapkc :lol
Funny name, or what? Or funny that 1€=7kn?
We will get €, if those SOBs, called Slovenians let us in EU... They're just stealing our coast.

Ye just that the Euro has more value but nevermind was just kidding

I think it's a nice country especially in the summer. xD
Quote from Timo1992 :Ye just that the Euro has more value but nevermind was just kidding

I think it's a nice country especially in the summer. xD

Yup, it's nice if you have money to go on the coast...
- See my avatar for my old one.

And

This

Yes I know it's summer.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG