The online racing simulator
Quote from hp999 :Buyin' bottled water like a bwausssss

semi-bawwss tho, if youd be totally bawss youd be rollin round with bottles of evian everywhere

and @ nightfly - tried that new saku actually, not bad at all compared to the regular original, and the can design looks awesome. didnt have direct comparison though and couldnt have cared less at the time though :P

would love a couple cans right now though, be sure to send some over pls
Quote from Fuse5 :@ nightfly - tried that new saku actually, not bad at all compared to the regular original, and the can design looks awesome. didnt have direct comparison though and couldnt have cared less at the time though :P

would love a couple cans right now though, be sure to send some over pls

Design was the reason why i bought few and to my suprise they were good also, i'm usually not m much of a fan of saku beer but those might get to be one of the regulars on my list .
yeah same here, for all those reasons you mentioned : D
Quote from Fuse5 :semi-bawwss tho, if youd be totally bawss youd be rollin round with bottles of evian everywhere

i bought aura only to hold up estonia's economy.

have to buy water now as im banned from drinking fizzy stuff. i drink too much fizz apparently

Attached images
drinkslolz.jpg
Quote from BreadC :have to buy water now as im banned from drinking fizzy stuff. i drink too much fizz apparently

You are aware you have water in the tap right? That is free water right there man, use it.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You are aware you have water in the tap right? That is free water right there man, use it.

why water in the first place? there's mi-wadi and other delightful dilute drinks.
Quote from dadge :why water in the first place? there's mi-wadi and other delightful dilute drinks.

For sure, I live on Rose's Lime Juice. Great for a hang over, great for a long drive, great in general. Dilute to taste and crack on.

hell yeah!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :For sure, I live on Rose's Lime Juice. Great for a hang over,

can you get bottled fanny batter? and i don't think i'd like to cure a hangover with growler gunk.
lmao.
wierd kb povo >_>
i guess that red glow would annoy me quickly
It changes to blue as well I "think"...or you could buy a blue one or a red one.

You know there are 2 versions of that keyboard that were released after which are better? :O
Quote from dadge :can you get bottled fanny batter? and i don't think i'd like to cure a hangover with growler gunk.
lmao.

Haha, the last woman juice I got a mouth full of tasted of tuna. Shit was nasty.
Aw you removed my quote from your signature. The death of a great many dolphins will be on your head. Hope you can sleep well.
I like canned tuna
You like dry humping it, we can see that. (For sake of my argument I will presume that is a Tuna)

What about eating it?

Dustin trying his best to be Asian.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Dustin trying his best to be Asian.

Don't make me shove these chopsticks where the sun doesn't shine. :cookiemon
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Don't make me shove these chopsticks where the sun doesn't shine. :cookiemon

My left nostril?
*old saying my History teacher had when he referred to shoving pencils and pens where the sun doesn't shine.
I actually mean your, ah, well...

ears.
Ramen Noodles makes you Asian? I've been Asian for three years then and almost everyone at Uni here is too.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG