The online racing simulator
Quote from Silverracer :-snip-

It's ok, I wouldn't waste your money on it like I did. Clutch is weak, and doesn't feel connected in a sense it just feels like you're moving off and stopping, no bite. Graphics aren't too bad, seen better, seen worse.

But the physics are certainly Not on par with LFS (or even Rfactor), feels like you're driving on rails.

Handy if you want to learn a bit of road laws and traffic, not good if you want good physics, I've had more fun out of Bus- Und Cable Car Simulator than I have out of this

On Topic:

With a bottle

Next on the agenda is a speedometer computer

Bass is a lot clearer compared to the ones I had before which were V-moda Bass freq's!
Bought a shit load of stuff on steam! damn you summer sale!

Just Cause 2
Shift 2 Unleashed
Mount and Blade
Darksiders
Wings of Prey
Half Life 2
Yeah, even though I have limited myself to games below 5€, I have still bought quite a lot, including:

AI War: Fleet Command
Alpha Protocoll
Bully
Zoom zoom
Lsd?
looks like mushrooms

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mhh, yeah, subway.

Disgusting bread and mostly not so tasty stuff in it, for quite a hefty sum of money for that.

But then, it's not helpingSubway that every grocer here offers freshly prepared sandwhiches with all kinds of breads and much tastier ingredients for about the fourth of the price.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Mhh, yeah, subway.

Disgusting bread and mostly not so tasty stuff in it, for quite a hefty sum of money for that.

But then, it's not helpingSubway that every grocer here offers freshly prepared sandwhiches with all kinds of breads and much tastier ingredients for about the fourth of the price.

depends where u live. here in usa its fookin awesome
uk is awesome too xD
Quote from e2mustang :depends where u live. here in usa its fookin awesome

No Subway sandwich I have ever had can be described as "awesome."
thats coz ur in newark XD
Quote from e2mustang :thats coz ur in newark XD

Was, back when the LFS Forum went live and I was going to NJIT. I'm actually a little farther west, in the Morristown area, just never changed my location.
Quiznos FTW!

Subway blows. Got one at USF and I never go to it. Not worth the money at all. Maybe thats the mentality of people here though.
i am a huge fan of subway.

sure not the cheapest, but i think their BMT's are very good.

EDIT: never tried quiznos.
By "not worth the money" I mean that there is no meat to it at all. I feel like I'm just eating bread half the time.
yeah somewhat true...the bread is thick.

if you get enough toppings it usually balances the flavor.

(now that you say that, i will probably not be able to enjoy a sub from there again for that reason)
Quote from e2mustang :hey ! i think im gonna order it today. can i put 200 mm body on the e10?

Technically yeah, but you'd need to use spacers or if you don't want to use them, you can do 3f/6r or 6f/9r offsets(f being front and r being rear respectively). Though if you can, i recommend trying the spacers out before actually buying them.

Isn't the E10 Drift 190mm and E10 Touring/Mustang 200mm? Dunno which one you're ordering
Quote from hp999 :Technically yeah, but you'd need to use spacers or if you don't want to use them, you can do 3f/6r or 6f/9r offsets(f being front and r being rear respectively). Though if you can, i recommend trying the spacers out before actually buying them.

Isn't the E10 Drift 190mm and E10 Touring/Mustang 200mm? Dunno which one you're ordering

im gettin the 190 mm drift but i choose bodies it sais 200 mm optional. ill get the ae86,no more rx7.. just want to get different body,like s15 or supra
Quote from e2mustang :im gettin the 190 mm drift but i choose bodies it sais 200 mm optional. ill get the ae86,no more rx7.. just want to get different body,like s15 or supra

Yeah you'll have to use spacers and you'll be all good

I'd go for the Calsonic R32 GTR
cant find that,if its not the white with red stripe. but i ordered the ae86 one,coz the rx7 costs almost 300$ last week it was 180.. but anyway,ill get a nice body ! i just hope it will be awesome,i never had a real rc car

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG