The online racing simulator
Quote from Shotglass :

yay
arrived super quickly too

Why the hell do Chinese sellers always (poorly) photoshop difference faces on people in their photos? It always makes me chortle at how bad they are.
its awesome isnt it?
also her face looks a little bit like the trollface
lol that picture is hillarious.

Soft serve icecream,.... mmmmmmmmmmmm
Quote from dadge :no, but i have shaved my tongue once. i guess it would taste the same. you must have kissed some ugly women to want to voluntary put your mouth through such trauma.

In fact that XO stuff isn't all that bad...

provided you count yourself to group 1 on this link:

http://lovehatemarmite.com/
I'd only ever buy Marmite for my dog. just so he can take the taste of balls out of his mouth.
Quote from dadge :I'd only ever buy Marmite for my dog. just so he can take the taste of my balls out of his mouth.

Fixed for you.

You're welcome.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Fixed for you.

You're welcome.

thanks, but why would he want to remove the taste of peanut butter?

Friday chips ftw
Student Loan came in, went a bit crazy:

Speaker wire - £6.99
Passenger side electric folding mirror - £65
CF iPhone case - £2.89 (old one broke)
Sill trim clips - £5.50
Dash camera - £29.98 (fed up of mine being ****)
8GB Class 10 Card - £9
4x new centre caps - £14
4x new centre caps - £17 (first ones didnt fit)
Vifa tweeters - £11.98
Acer 4820T (refurb) - £279
2x Falken FK452's - £240 (on monday)
Some beer - £15
More beer - £3
Fish & chips - ~£5.
you should have bought yourself some ribbed dur-bags. then when you're drunk, you could of had yourself a wee private strawberry wank.
Like all good students, spending money meant for education on pointless car bits!
You know, stuff that carries the electronic signals which produce sound....
My last purchase
And how much did that drawing of the shark set you back?
I got a good deal on the shark, it was free The braiding on the other hand . . .
Did it cost you a drawing of a shark by any chance?
Nope, on that basis the braiding cost the drawing of a shark and the drawing was free therefore the braid would be free too and then it wouldn't fit here as it wouldn't be a purchases would it

To answer properly, the braid and couple tools was about £70 and that includes the free drawing of nils shark about to eat greboth fish.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Like all good students, spending money meant for education on pointless car bits!

To be fair, most of that came from the wages i've "saved" not putting all my weeks wages into my tank to get to Uni.

The laptop / tyres are needed for Uni tho...
Quote from E.Reiljans :Erm, what? :s

Just twin-core 1.5mm² copper wire for some projects on the car (specifically, puddle lights / powerfold mirrors)
Quote from Jakg :Just twin-core 1.5mm² copper wire for some projects on the car (specifically, puddle lights / powerfold mirrors)

For that price I'd expect double shielding
Quote from E.Reiljans :For that price I'd expect double shielding

Seeing as it's only being used for power/ground, I really couldn't see a point. I use proper wire for actual speakers.

£6.99 for 30m isn't bad.
Quote from pärtan :

Friday chips ftw

Lol saw those at Candy World and decided to buy one. Tastes actually pretty good
Quote from Fuse5 :tap water not good enough? D:
and 5l of saaremaa wouldve totally been a classier move

Buyin' bottled water like a bwausssss

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG