The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :better for you then gatorade, tastes good....and my school only sells that stuff, and im fine with being a tool

i dont mind spending some money here and there

Please, don't take offense in what I said, it was pretty tongue-in-cheek. Myself have done that before, although it didn't take me anywhere with the female in the question.

Quote from e2mustang :whats wrong with witamin water? its good for you

I don't have anything against it, I just found it too bizarre that of all the things a junior high girl would ask someone to buy her, vitamin water is at the top of her priorities. I mean, the girl's what, fifteen? She doesn't really need it, does she?

I usually see girls asking for chocolates and candy. Asking someone to buy her vitamin water just sounds so...posh.

Quote from chavm481 :WOW WOW!!!! I did NOT see that coming!!!!!!!111

I bet she wouldn't see it either. :O
ah well ye, worlds going nuts,anythings possible
-
(Tomasevich) DELETED by Tomasevich
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Please, don't take offense in what I said, it was pretty tongue-in-cheek. Myself have done that before, although it didn't take me anywhere with the female in the question.

I don't have anything against it, I just found it too bizarre that of all the things a junior high girl would ask someone to buy her, vitamin water is at the top of her priorities. I mean, the girl's what, fifteen? She doesn't really need it, does she?

I usually see girls asking for chocolates and candy. Asking someone to buy her vitamin water just sounds so...posh.

I bet she wouldn't see it either. :O

i dont expect to get any where with her....im just too nice

also no offense taken, i can take alot before i take offense

there is nothing very unhealthy at our school, the most unhealthy thing is two small overpriced cookies....and most people need a drink, her account was dry, and water is too bland...i completely understand.

if i have money to spend i really dont mind spending it....i dont spend money unless i am buying myself lunch, or buying a friend something, like all these cases. the only time i spend money, is when i have alot of it and it is always something big...or i buy alot of things that dont cost alot (being in a spending mood). like buying headphones, and a candy bar, and a used game or something.
Well..... You COULD give her monies for something else.

I sure hope you don't have neighbors older than 65!
Quote from (SaM) :I sure hope you don't have neighbors older than 65!

nah most of them are in late 20s to 40s
fags...
<3
Wheel:

Plus pedals:

Plus the 2 shifters:

Gotta find something to mount them, because their solution for that looks flimsy.

Should be here Tuesday, or Wednesday.
just find random things and put them together in a duct-tapey contraption like i did
Quote from logitekg25 :just find random things and put them together in a duct-tapey contraption like i did

I picked super glue.
wouldnt work for me :hide:
Quote from logitekg25 :
well, a girl was all like hey u wanna buy me a vitaman water, and i was all like, yeah.....cause im a pushover of corse, so i bought it and she was like, i owe you money now, and i was like naa, so she was like text me later

a few days ago i gave a few girls a dollar to get cookies and they were all like we owe you a dollar and i was all like naa....they are still trying to give me dollars

am i a tool, a pushover, or a pussy? please answer, cause i dont know (add your own word if nescessary)

Get in there my son!
I could say food but everyone needs that to live

so it would be these then:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/o ... IKJ0/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers

Not the best in the world but since i'm in uni halls I can't thump sound out that loud anyway as most of us of doing our final year! Not a bad buy as they were about £28 when I got them. Can at least listen to music/tv at near cd quality from my laptop now!

The only real flaw is that the plug is the size of a brick. You could start swinging it for home defense! It pretty much covers 2 sockets on a multi socket which is enough to stop you putting in another normal uk sized plug next to it at last. Wall sockets are ok though.
Quote from Bose321 :<3
Wheel:

Plus pedals:

Plus the 2 shifters:

Gotta find something to mount them, because their solution for that looks flimsy.

Should be here Tuesday, or Wednesday.

been there done that wheel broke getting a replacement
-
(Tomasevich) DELETED by Tomasevich
Not the most expensive, not the cheapest... I'm just liking it!
Attached images
glenmorangie.jpg
For a second there, I thought they were books
nice fish in the background
One of the best whisky's IMO
Ah they're all the same

Nah joking, ok then nice turtles
Quote from Luke.S :

what a massive letdown this game is. sh4 or older would of been a better choice.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG