The online racing simulator
confused, i dont see tghe connection between condom and penicillin?
Me too, I never used a condom for my chop...

Please enlighten me...
Penicillin (sometimes abbreviated PCN or pen) is a group of antibiotics derived from Penicillium fungi.[1] Penicillin antibiotics are historically significant because they are the first drugs that were effective against many previously serious diseases such as syphilis and Staphylococcus infections.
Quote from -NightFly- :Penicillin (sometimes abbreviated PCN or pen) is a group of antibiotics derived from Penicillium fungi.[1] Penicillin antibiotics are historically significant because they are the first drugs that were effective against many previously serious diseases such as syphilis and Staphylococcus infections.

They probably know that, but they don't get what is the connection between a CONDOM (a piece of gum for you know what, or do you?) and PENICILLIN and I want to know that too.
Quote from matijapkc :They probably know that, but they don't get what is the connection between a CONDOM (a piece of gum for you know what, or do you?) and PENICILLIN and I want to know that too.

Let me make it more clear to you: "Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease"
Sorry, but I could not resist (and I´m not talking about sandworms):

LARD - Power of lard - EP ...check "Time to melt", great song!

However, I had a serious chop inflammation, caused by a wisdom tooth.

awsome little thing
Is it supposed to say US Coast Ueard?
coax helis should be banned... theyre so pointless
Quote from JO53PHS :Is it supposed to say US Coast Ueard?

It's chinese. The other option was US COAST GEARD
Quote from e2mustang :

And stefani : but still why isnt it digital (plastic card) ? or is that from class B only?

most probably becuase it's just the moped-license. The bigger ones are digital, even the A i believe.

Awesome game! Works great with my G25!

:ambulance :ambulance
Quote from lukelfs :

Awesome game! Works great with my G25! (lal')

What car is that on the cover?

-
(brt900) DELETED by brt900

Yum - Yum !
Quote from brt900 :

Ehm, thermogenic supplements don`t increase muscle mass.

You might as well couple it with this.
-
(AMB) DELETED by AMB
ignore that someone was on my account
Quote from brt900 :ignore that someone was on my account

How about you change your password? This will help with hitler avatars and all that crap.
Quote from jibber :How about you change your password? This will help with hitler avatars and all that crap.

Don't tell him.

Maybe he will get the very deserved ban soon.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG