The online racing simulator
I can't leave anything stock!!!
Attached images
easton_ea70_wheels_2010.jpg

plus

Its like a damn disease!!, woman by bags and shoes, men buy "bling" and gadgets!
Quote from danowat :Its like a damn disease!!, woman by bags and shoes, men buy "bling" and gadgets!

sad but true
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :I see the virus is catching on. Did you also have to justify to your wife why those 300£ wheels were absolutely necessary and so much better than the stock ones?

Shhh........its a stealth purchase
-
They are just wheels to her!!!
-
LOL, nice, but come on man, the hallway?, should be in the lounge fella.

SVS PB10 NSD subwoofer

Wings of Prey - WWII air combat simulator
Quote from 5tag :

Hey, it simulates air combat What else can I say?

Surely it must be doing a better job at simulation than this...

Loving the new sub btw
Quote from Electrik Kar :

Wings of Prey - WWII air combat simulator

I played the demo, was quite fun. Getting my copy tomorrow to write a review of it. Can't wait.
Quote from Electrik Kar :Hey, it simulates air combat What else can I say?

Surely it must be doing a better job at simulation than this...

Loving the new sub btw

Since you are an LFS player you should know the bit of a difference between a normal game and a simulation. Don't get me wrong, I love the graphics and all but that game neither really is nor is intended to represent a simulation.

I'm still waiting for SoW:BoB. :bowdown:

€150,- Here in the Netherlands. my brother brought me a pair from Thailand for €63,-, quite a nice deal.
Wouldn't have bought them myself for €150,-, that's for sure.
Quote from 5tag :Since you are an LFS player you should know the bit of a difference between a normal game and a simulation. Don't get me wrong, I love the graphics and all but that game neither really is nor is intended to represent a simulation.

You're probably right. I'd bought Wings of Prey a couple of days before the developer announced that a new sequel was being planned- more PC centric, more sim oriented. I was looking forward to seeing the game develop a bit more, but it's pretty obvious now that the focus will start to shift to the new game fairly shortly (some items on the community wish list, including a mission builder, are apparently too hard to code into the current game as it is, so the devs have made a choice to start over). It's kind of good and bad news at the same time- but a nice concession to current owners is that they'll be recieving a discount on the sequel when/if it's released.

If you run WOP in simulator mode without all the HUD help, it does a pretty good job actually. No it doesn't contain every bell and whistle, but the list of demands at the high end of PC simulation is always endless. I'm happy to support the devs here- they've released a high quality titles with WOP, they are not making money and now they're wanting to move forwards into even more niche territory with the sequel. That's pretty brave...

Quote :I'm still waiting for SoW:BoB. :bowdown:

You and me both
Quote from Electrik Kar :

From what I know firstly Birds of Prey/Wings of Prey has nothing to do with Storm of War or IL-2. Secondly Oleg and the team of Maddox games were not involved in developing these arcade titles. Also SoW: BoB has been announced since 2005 or so.

well, I had no choice
Quote from 5tag :From what I know firstly Birds of Prey/Wings of Prey has nothing to do with Storm of War or IL-2. Secondly Oleg and the team of Maddox games were not involved in developing these arcade titles. Also SoW: BoB has been announced since 2005 or so.

I didn't mean to suggest that SoW is the new sequel being planned by Gaijin. This new game was announced (unofficially) only a few days ago, it doesn't even have a title yet.

Yeah! Finally!
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :How much?

1100 Euro for the full option model. I'm pretty much dedicated to beat making, so it was worth it.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG