The online racing simulator
Insurance, diesel, road tax, front brake callipers (new discs and pads on order) and some new wheels.

These wheels in fact (not my car). 15" of sex, anything more would ruin handling, knock out the speedo and look a bit daft.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeahhh illegal plates.

Fixed.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
Fixed.

Not all pressed plates are illegal, depends wether they meet the road legal requirements.

I need some new plates so might get some
Quote from lukelfs :Not all pressed plates are illegal, depends wether they meet the road legal requirements.

I need some new plates so might get some

That font doesn't look quite right, might be the photo. If the font is right and it is just a crummy photo then fair enough.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That font doesn't look quite right, might be the photo. If the font is right and it is just a crummy photo then fair enough.

Yeah, well I have seen the same plates on ebay and it doesn't say they are legal, although there are other plates that say they are legal
Quote from CSU1 :I'm always blind-folded when I come over...just a little game we play hehe

Quote from troy :Why did you order the H67 and not the P67 chipset on your motherboard?

You don't have an internal graphics chip in the i5 2500, thats the only reason why you should go for that instead of a P67. You also have a fixed CPU multiplier on this chipset so you can't properly overclock your cpu, whereas you would easily be able to achieve 20% overclock and future proof the CPU a little with the P67.

1. all sandy bridges have internal GPU
2. 2500 is not unlocked multi (2500K is) so it's not really overclockable anyways.
Quote from lukelfs :Yeah, well I have seen the same plates on ebay and it doesn't say they are legal, although there are other plates that say they are legal

Technically they are illegal because they don't have the BSAU stamp on them

HOWEVER:

They are standard font, standard size, and with the correct reflective properties. I can't see a problem aside from the silly BSAU marking and most coppers (only the arsey ones) wouldn't bat an eyelid. Worst comes to worst I'll buy some of the "legal" ones.

I'll keep my standard plates in my boot though, just incase -.-
Quote from E.Reiljans :1. all sandy bridges have internal GPU
2. 2500 is not unlocked multi (2500K is) so it's not really overclockable anyways.

Oh, I always thought the K stands for the internal GPU, you learn something new everyday, thanks.
I got this bass as part of a job lot of stuff for £550. I'm keeping the bass and a pair of Mackie monitors, shifting the rest and I'll probably end up having spent about £100 on the bass itself.

It's a USA Fender with an AllParts neck on it, it's worth around £7-800, and more importantly it's a really good player.

Set of Mtec drilled and grooved front discs.

Also set of pads down at the local motor factors...yeah I wanted sintered ones but couldn't stretch budget to them.

And
Quote from dadge :we'll just assume it's the Cactus Jack foot long butt plug

lol
There's info about it on the page before where I asked a few questions about it and noone answered...
It's Sharkoon Fireglider. 3600DPI, 7 buttons, really great mouse...
Quote from troy :Why did you order the H67 and not the P67 chipset on your motherboard?

You don't have an internal graphics chip in the i5 2500, thats the only reason why you should go for that instead of a P67. You also have a fixed CPU multiplier on this chipset so you can't properly overclock your cpu, whereas you would easily be able to achieve 20% overclock and future proof the CPU a little with the P67.

What E.Reiljans said.

^ Sometimes this shit just writes itself

Another little co-axial for indoors.

And new landing skid for my Syma that I broke on its first flight.

i have one of those similiar helis and mine is junk,batt lasts 5 min,and it bearly lifts off,maybe like 2 meters..
I also have a rc plane i crashed yesterday XD i had it for 3 years but only tried it yesterday(after custom made a battery plug for it,coz it had bad connection.. thats why it sat 3 years) oh also i cant find the rear wheels,so took off with front wheel only

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG