The online racing simulator
To buy or not to buy? It's expensive but it looks really nice....

Hmm
Imo it looks like you are wearing one of these with that jacket...

Haha, well I haven't bought it yet.. it's a lot of money for me, and I'm sure there are plenty of other things I could spend money on, but it draws me in
Don't do it, just buy a proper jacket.
Quote from G!NhO :Don't do it, just buy a proper jacket.

Pfft, that jacket is hot around here, and I know plenty of people who would want it if they had the money and I also like it, seen it months ago but never had the money.... I probably wont buy it...
It's cheaper to buy some blue garbage bags and some glue and paste them on your current jacket, and some white paint if it isn't white already.
Quote from G!NhO :It's cheaper to buy some blue garbage bags and some glue and paste them on your current jacket, and some white paint if it isn't white already.

Meh, if that's what you do, but I prefer a quality jacket anyway you've convinced me to just save money, well done
It doesn't matter is it "hot" to other people, it matters do you like that jacket, 'cos you'll be the one who's wearing it. I'd think at least 4 times before buying it, and the answer would be: NO.
Put the hood up and you will look like a walking Condom.
Quote from AMB :Meh, if that's what you do, but I prefer a quality jacket anyway you've convinced me to just save money, well done

I know i am good. Sell your steam account instead of giving it away!

lol @ above
Quote from matijapkc :It doesn't matter is it "hot" to other people, it matters do you like that jacket, 'cos you'll be the one who's wearing it. I'd think at least 4 times before buying it, and the answer would be: NO.

Well I do like it, but bit too expensive in reality.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Put the hood up and you will look like a walking Condom.

LOL

Quote from G!NhO :I know i am good. Sell your steam account instead of giving it away!

lol @ above

Why sell it? won't get much....
I went to the xperia x10 from a blackberry, the difference is staggering, the games\multimedia experience rocks, movies play soooooo smoothly. Only minor complaint was battery life, but as i've been cycling it, its gotten a million times better.
Yes, but Blackberry OS is stuck in 2003. It blows!
Traxxas slash 2wd short course truck plus a brushless set.

Can't beat my camel.
Quote from AMB :Can't beat my camel.

It goes faster than your camel!
Quote from G!NhO :It goes faster than your camel!

But my camel is more environmentally friendly!
My CDJs died, so I've bought a stopgap until I can get an Xponent;

Considering using 2 old USB optical mice to build a jogwheel arrangement to go with...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG