The online racing simulator
dayum, that's expensive for a watch, i'll just strap my old lg p500 on my hand then.
Or.. Get a calculator watch like this, nobody knows that I can't talk to KITT on this.
Here is mine because no one is interested.
... but can your watch do this?

Live strong? That's so 2003.
Still valid, I've been wearing the band since middle school when they were given out. I believe I only broke two of them, they're pretty sturdy.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Mine does colour too.

pft, that's nothing.

mine has a stunning build quality and it also has 2 cameras. it doesn't need a wrist band as i've got a velcro strip embedded on my hand to keep it stable.
Quote from nikopdr :pft, that's nothing.

mine has a stunning build quality and it also has 2 cameras. it doesn't need a wrist band as i've got a velcro strip embedded on my hand to keep it stable.

thats an illegal weapon you idiot

You just ruined a perfectly good joke.
Quote from -NightFly- :You just ruined a perfectly good joke.

Thank god I thought of doing my post for about an hour then.

Looks like someone has his....

... buttons smashed.

a bluetooth speaker...random purchase

Last SD reader broke.
Dem two hand shifting, one shifter isn't enough?
Or isn't Fanatec reliable enough, so you got the other one as backup?
200€ for a knob on a stick? Why? You could get knobs from lfsforum for free!
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Dem two hand shifting, one shifter isn't enough?
Or isn't Fanatec reliable enough, so you got the other one as backup?

One for each side in either SQ or H mode.
Quote from Eclipsed :200€ for a knob on a stick? Why? You could get knobs from lfsforum for free!

Because they are useless knobs.
64GB 'Space Grey' iPhone 5S :yummy:

60 liters of diesel.
After for playing for an hour, I think it's time to buy another PS3

+

do u guys think its worth to buy a nokia lumia 520 as an upgrade from an lg p500? Basicly i just want a little faster cpu and a bigger better screen. It cost 105 GBP only. or any other phones up to this price?
Best phone I've had so for (especially for that price).

Cheap Android phones in that pricerange are horribly slow, and this isn't. If you don't hate Windows Phone 8; go for it.
never had a windows phone so i dunno the difference. i heard there are way less apps but tbh i dont rly use them,maybe games
I wouldn't go with anything less than the 920, which is what I have.

"Similar to other budget phones like Lumia 620 and Lumia 720, it only has 512 MB of RAM, half of the RAM of the first Windows Phone 8 devices, causing certain applications and features to not run."

The screen on the 920 is great.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG