The online racing simulator
Quote from jibber :Dear lord...

What? I'm getting rid of the budget and putting a matching new michelin premacy hp tyre (that's what the other michelin is) and the rear tyres are both decent branded ones so while i agree not ideal i don't have enough for a full set of Vredestien Sessantas sorry.

Also Mr CRAZYman how much did you pay for those old wheels and your power boosting brake kit? Foiltac ones?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Also Mr CRAZYman how much did you pay for those old wheels and your power boosting brake kit? Foiltac ones?

The wheels and tyres are one hundred and twenty five of my Great British Pounds. Which is forty Great British Pounds than replacing all four corners with super cheepo tyres on the standard van wheels.

The brakes are genuine Ford parts, the plan was to uprate the front brakes, but I changed my mind as I've only recently put on new discs and pads. But I might have got bored with a pot of paint and made them go faster. They were thirty five of my Great British Pounds.
OOOOSH!!!

Continental Sport Contact 2 to match the other one on my new wheels.

Hot in here. Usually have 29c in room, darn large windows i say. (I know i should put AC in aparment especially since i'm an ac mechanic...i'll get it done eventually)
Quote from -NightFly- :http://www.bridgat.com/files/Table_Fan_GB901GB9A.jpg
Hot in here. Usually have 29c in room, darn large windows i say. (I know i should put AC in aparment especially since i'm an ac mechanic...i'll get it done eventually)

Bought a Daikin 2kw, it's in a small bedroom.

One of the connectors was leaking though, so now it needs to be refilled :grumpy: Oh well, I didn't even know they came prefilled.
Quote from -NightFly- :

same problem
Strutbrace for my car, needs some work but an OMP one for £20 is a good deal :P

nice nice paint it yellow or red or blue
Paint it black, so it doesn't stand out. It is what all of the cool kids are doing.

Nah, I think I will paint it red. As you have proven that it gives more horse powers
result!!

me jelly.
it was either that or an iphone. i like the freedom of choice android offers.
Quote from dadge :it was either that or an iphone. i like the freedom of choice android offers.

Yeah, I'd enjoy a phone that gives me the freedom to install viruses, data-harvesting and other spyware/malware applications; from the official Android Marketplace no less! No need to scour unofficial application repositories to get your malware on! It's pretty much Android's "killer feature".

Plus you got the Samsung phone where Samsung's designers were on holiday, so the Engineers just went to the iPhone 3GS page and built a knockoff of the 3GS.
I like to have AVG on my Android phone, works well. :rolleyes:
Finally arrived!

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, I'd enjoy a phone that gives me the freedom to install viruses, data-harvesting and other spyware/malware applications; from the official Android Marketplace no less! No need to scour unofficial application repositories to get your malware on! It's pretty much Android's "killer feature".

Plus you got the Samsung phone where Samsung's designers were on holiday, so the Engineers just went to the iPhone 3GS page and built a knockoff of the 3GS.

when it comes to virus' (no matter what os/platform), you need to do research on the software you download. so in my book, if you get a virus, it's your own fault for not paying attention.
my pc has been infection free for over 2years (new OS install) and that's windows based. so i think i'll be fine in that department. thanks for the heads up though.
i know you love the iphone but can't you just give a half decent comparison instead of just being a negative nancy all the time?
we can hug it out afterwards if you like?
Well.. fine. Android is supposed to offer some knowledge of what an application is doing with its permissions management. An application asks for the permissions that it needs.

However, there needs to be finer grained control for that to make sense (as some seemingly non-relevant permissions get lumped into "requires internet access").. which undermines the whole system if (for example... a false example) say that reading the phones contact list returns as a permisison set "full access to read/write contact details".. even if the application is just reading them.. do you really think that's giving enough information.

I understand because Android is open that the engineers needed to set some restrictions, but when the conditions to trigger a set of permissions is so loose.. you have that syndrome that 99.99% of computer users have of saying "yes, whatever.. just go away and let me do what I want!" which isn't conducive to people making decisions (hence why spyware gets installed. Virus writers don't need to deal with any exploits really anymore, they just wait for the user to install it manually.
come here you big softy!!!

Dadge, sometimes you remind me of this:

Also.. note to self. Don't search "Gay guy" at work with safe search off. Bad things happen.
Quote from adamlfs :Nah, I think I will paint it red. As you have proven that it gives more horse powers

True enough, as my aunt always used to tell me, red cars go faster. The red colour tricks your car into thinking it is a Ferrari, so increases horse power.
Quote from jrd.racer :How do you like it. I was thinking of getting one sometime soon (maybe)

Allright, got the seat today. So far I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Seat is comfy, pedals are at a pretty good angle and there were holes ready for hard mounting the G25/pedals with bolts, which came with the seat aswell. I haven't received the h-shifter bracket yet (extra 40 euro ripoff), but so far I really like the driving position. I also like how the forces transfer from the wheel in to the seat, since it's all hard mounted. Can actually feel the curbs with your butt thanks to it. Not sure is it worth the full retail price, I got this one nearly half off from an auction with no warranty and I definately think it was worth it.

If I were to improve something on the seat, I think there needs to be a bit more adjustment possibilities, like more seat movement, vertical wheel position adjustment etc. For the price though, I'm definately not complaining.
Attached images
IMG_5217.jpg
Looks like it fits into the room quite nicely too!
Toni what PC Case is that?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG