The online racing simulator
The last time I bought something was S2. Since then nothing

Didnt make job #1 today and 30 mins late for job #2 lol
Quote from dadge :surely he has consumer rights. they can't just tell him to bugger off. after all, he's purchased software off them.

I think according to their EULA they can do that. I doubt their EULA has been tested in court but he's not about to attempt it.

What's weird is if you're caught hacking in a game they just shut you out of the multiplayer portion of that game and the rest of your Steam account is unaffected, whereas with this supposed friends network infraction (something they have point-blank refused to discuss with him) they have shut down his Steam account completely.

He can't even log in, so he can't tell if someone's compromised his account and changed the password. I can guarantee he's not done anything dodgy, he barely uses Steam and he's got no reason to try to phish account details from people or anything like that.

It's made me very wary of them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think according to their EULA they can do that.

99% of whats written in eulas has no legal grounding
particularly this side of the atlantic
1 <3 Razer:

And:
Saitek Eclipse 2/3 is better than that Razer keyboard.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Saitek Eclipse 2/3 is better than that Razer keyboard.

are you actually being serious?
or just defending your own keyboard with the safe and obvious backup that no one else has this keyboard?

the only area it excells at when it comes to gaming keyboards is that its cheaper.
This but left handed.

Sits next to my thunderbird nicely.
I think my Apple Keyboard is a perfectly fine gaming keyboard.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think my Apple Keyboard is a perfectly fine gaming keyboard.

So is any other fully working keyboard...

Apple fan-boys these days........
Quote from PoVo :So is any other fully working keyboard...

Apple fan-boys these days........

I think my iMac is a perfectly fine gaming computer.

Let's hope the (116) 5 star reviews don't lie.
ipad stand?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :

Let's hope the (116) 5 star reviews don't lie.

Be wary of the back joint, it might get loose after a while, especially after a year of happy tapping. It's probably a new product so nobody has noticed that yet. Unless it can be locked of course.
Quote from Bose321 :I think my iMac is a perfectly fine gaming computer.

... if you run Windoze on it...
Quote from Fuse5 :are you actually being serious?
or just defending your own keyboard with the safe and obvious backup that no one else has this keyboard?

the only area it excells at when it comes to gaming keyboards is that its cheaper.

Being serious. I've eaten on mine, punched it, smashed it, and used it INTENSLY and REPETIVELY for about 3 years and although some of the keys are a little scratched, these are only the keys I assigned to an MMORPG I'd play where I'd be pressing them once every couple of seconds for 6 hours at a time!

It's quite, comfortable and ergomic and it's just a nice thing to use.
Quote from S14 DRIFT : I've eaten on mine, punched it, smashed it, and used it INTENSLY and REPETIVELY for about 3 years

I hope no future girlfriends read this.
Quote from PoVo :... if you run Windoze on it...

So? Still makes it a good multipurpose machine. My MBP is great for that. Plays games fantastically in Windows, Same in OSX (just with less selection), then happens to kick ass with battery life in OSX (Apple says 7 hours.. I've gotten 8 hours). Add a 1920x1200 screen, and it weighing a spec over 6 pounds, it's excellent.
Quote from (SaM) :I hope no future girlfriends read this.

You changed your quote from "I thought you liked Apple" to this? D;

Pah. Lol
Ninja-d
Quote from dadge :ipad stand?

yep.

Quote from (SaM) :Be wary of the back joint, it might get loose after a while, especially after a year of happy tapping. It's probably a new product so nobody has noticed that yet. Unless it can be locked of course.

Will note. I plan to use it mostly for an alarm clock stand and the occasional times when I go out with it, and I do have an external Bluetooth keyboard that I can either pair to it or my MacBook.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You changed your quote from "I thought you liked Apple" to this? D;

Pah. Lol

I ninja-edit my life. Saved me from death and worse many times.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Will note. I plan to use it mostly for an alarm clock stand and the occasional times when I go out with it, and I do have an external Bluetooth keyboard that I can either pair to it or my MacBook.

Then it sounds like it'll outlast the 'pad just fine.
MANFEAST!
Wow looks delicious mate.
It was lush brah. And I have plenty left for some brekkie, lunch and dinner tomorrow. Let the good times roll.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG