The online racing simulator
ewww
Say hello to headache..
Why?
Had crappy old 26" hd-ready samsung tv before.

New Manics album came a few days early...which is, you know, nice.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Why?
Had crappy old 26" hd-ready samsung tv before.

TV's just don't work as a monitor.. You used that HD ready like that too? Everywhere i've been where people set up a TV to be a monitor i had tears in my eyes after 2 minutes.. They are separated for a reason.
I used at HD ready 26" Samsung for like 6+ years as monitor. Worked just fine.
Quote from Boris Lozac :TV's just don't work as a monitor.. You used that HD ready like that too? Everywhere i've been where people set up a TV to be a monitor i had tears in my eyes after 2 minutes.. They are separated for a reason.

Stop being so butthurt.
i used nothing for no year and im still bad
Quote from Boris Lozac : Everywhere i've been where people set up a TV to be a monitor i had tears in my eyes after 2 minutes..

and then you'll just get used to it

in black
How's the battery on those 'smart' watches?
Quote from Boris Lozac :How's the battery on those 'smart' watches?

More importantly - what is the point of those?
Quote from TypeRacing :More importantly - what is the point of those?

To check all sort of notifications right on your wirst without pulling your phone out of your pocket/bag all the time.

That's not enough reason for me to buy one, but there is certainly a point.

Come on, wouldn't you want to be Michael Knight and talk to KITT on your smartwatch?
seatcovers + 3.5 mm jack lead for le e46

The old one was quite weak already,but it died pretty suddenly. Pushstart is such an embaressment... Especially 3x in a day...
Now at least trouble free starting with 72Ah!
I will need to get one for my motorcycle on Monday.

The battery died on me yesterday.
At first smartphones, now smartwatches. I'm just afraid to find out what comes next. F*ck evolution.
Well, Smartwatches was Samsung trying to copy what they thought Apple was releasing last week.
Quote from Boris Lozac :How's the battery on those 'smart' watches?

From reviews, it's said to have one week battery life. I'll check back in a week with results.

For me, it's more of just to tinker with it, see how much I like 'wearables'. I've had a fitbit on for a few months and it hasn't been in the way. With the pebble I've had to switch the fitbit to my primary hand which can get annoying. The watch is nice, it's the first e-ink product I've owned and it's pretty cool. I've browsed a couple watch faces, it's like I have a tokyoflash watch when I want it, and a digital watch when I need it.

How much was it, and what model?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :How much was it, and what model?

$150 USD. I'm not sure of the model, I just know it's the first generation.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG