The online racing simulator
Yeah, I'd be a cover whore myself.. just play songs that I like. I just.. I need a hobby. Videogames are boring.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, I'd be a cover whore myself.. just play songs that I like. I just.. I need a hobby. Videogames are boring.

You could start training? All the time you using / used on games you could use to get fit

MHMH nomnomnomnom
Quote from The Very End :You could start training? All the time you using / used on games you could use to get fit

youtube is great for tutorials. youtube and google are my two most used websites.
*braces for flaming of epic proportions*

I was getting bored of MP3 CD's when I wanted to listen to "that" track i'd forgotten to add, and really wanted all my music on random. Plus I managed to break the Harmon Kardon amp (again...) so I needed a new amp to fix the constant whistling it produced. Spent slightly more than I really wanted to, but hopefully it'll sound a bit better now that i'm going back to Uni and will be doing 80 miles a day...

Kenwood KDC-W7534U - New USB Headunit - £60
USB Extension Cable - $1.76
Phono -> 3.5mm cable - £1.15
JBL GTO4000 600w 4-Channel Amp - £43
4AWG Amp Wiring Kit - £16.94
1m 8AWG Power Cable - £1.69
Fused Distribution Block - £5.99
5m Speaker Cable - £3
Neutrik Speakon Male / Female Connectors - £5.98
Jack, would an iPod and something like a blackberry vm-605 not have sufficed?
Quote from Jakg :*braces for flaming of epic proportions*

I was getting bored of MP3 CD's when I wanted to listen to "that" track i'd forgotten to add, and really wanted all my music on random. Plus I managed to break the Harmon Kardon amp (again...) so I needed a new amp to fix the constant whistling it produced. Spent slightly more than I really wanted to, but hopefully it'll sound a bit better now that i'm going back to Uni and will be doing 80 miles a day...

Kenwood KDC-W7534U - New USB Headunit - £60
USB Extension Cable - $1.76
Phono -> 3.5mm cable - £1.15
JBL GTO4000 600w 4-Channel Amp - £43
4AWG Amp Wiring Kit - £16.94
1m 8AWG Power Cable - £1.69
Fused Distribution Block - £5.99
5m Speaker Cable - £3
Neutrik Speakon Male / Female Connectors - £5.98

nice. a good sound system can mean the difference between a long journey and an enjoyable long journey.
i don't see any speakers in there. what are you currently using and are you thinking of getting some new?
Quote from dadge :nice. a good sound system can mean the difference between a long journey and an enjoyable long journey.
i don't see any speakers in there. what are you currently using and are you thinking of getting some new?

In June I retrofitted the entire Harmon Kardon factory system into the car, which consists of:

6.5" HK mid-range speaker & HK tweeter in every door,
2x 5" speakers in a box under the parcel shelf, venting into the cabin (they class this as a "sub"),
180w Amp.

I've also got a 9" Kenwood sub in the boot being run from an Amp which I will be keeping.

The HK stuff sounds a lot better than (admittedly low-end) aftermarket speakers i've used before. I *hate* taking the door cards off, so next time I do I'll probably wire in some dedicated tweeter wire or put in some crossovers, put in a set of Components and then maybe some Dynamat or similar. But that can come later... currently anythings an improvement over a front left that whistles with the turbo.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Jack, would an iPod and something like a blackberry vm-605 not have sufficed?

Not really - my current HU already has an Aux-In, but I want access to all of the music in one device, that I can access using the steering wheel controls in the car. Plus I already have a 32GB Memory Stick lying around, so USB seemed the obvious choice.

And I wanted to upgrade the HU so that I could get the CD Changer working again / plug in more than one amp.

...and I already have a very discreet looking Bluetooth kit wired in the car.
< this one

I have every Ship Sim game, so why stop there

One 2GB Ram for Laptop

Err..NFS Shift

Err.. iPAD
You noob, how can you buy RAM!!!
Quote from dadge :don't forget to reset your cable adjusters before you put the new pads on

Ah yes.

I think these tubes won't be the first and last ones, since there are bits of glass on the ground every 5 metres in Ireland
Quote from PoVo :Ah yes.

I think these tubes won't be the first and last ones, since there are bits of glass on the ground every 5 metres in Ireland

it's worth the risk to get to a country road. irish country roads are hard to beat when cycling.
Quote from logitekg25 :i need everything shown here

Well everything I bought came from eBay, all for €10.28

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG