The online racing simulator

Nice little story there.
Petrol - £2.50 worth of unleaded.
To charge the battery and connect the phone to the computer:

Quote from (SaM) :That panda doesn't look amused. It looks like it's plotting an evil plan to first destroy that leather couch and then burn the whole house down.

:o I better get rid of it as soon as possible! Won't have it tomorrow - so not too much of a trouble

My new shoes, bought them today

One of these (coming friday)

Second hand from a work collegue who has hardly used it, fully unlocked for any network, with all the kit for the bargian price of £100! Get in!
Open for debate, I knew someone who had that phone and he said it was rubbish to live with!

I'll buy it for £101... :hide:
Eugh at that phone :{

*prefers his 7 years old siemens m55 - all three of em!*

PSP Slim & Lite with Rachet & Clank and Manhunt 2.

Ordering either a 8GB or 16GB memory card for it off of ebay as i bought it mainly to watch movies on
Quote from Jakg :If only I could get staff discount off clearance goods :P

@ Franky

I remember that XFX 9600 GT from that list.. we had 2 in stock. but noboddy spotted it early enough due to that bloody collect @ store system.

Jak, whats your store number? im at 0772. i want a contact incase i need stock
0728, next door to 2215 (Curries).

Just got a call from work that the PC i had ordered in hasn't turned and i'm in the shit - only my manager said he'd chase it up and obviously he can't remember that
The Prodigy's excellent new album Invaders Must Die
Quote from aroX123 :What am i looking at? the bottle or the ass? wow

Actually its a can
Since I'm busy with pulling Monster Energy in as a sponsor I cant get enough of that drink
Quote from mookie427 :The Prodigy's excellent new album Invaders Must Die

Just bought Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned - listened to part of invaders must die (specifically "Black Smoke", "Take Me To The Hospital" & "Run With The Wolves") and it's bloody awesome...

£7.99 - Oh so tempted :X
Quote from mookie427 :The Prodigy's excellent new album Invaders Must Die

I only like the Invaders Must Die song. The rest of it is just too rough.
Quote from Jakg :Just bought Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned - listened to part of invaders must die (specifically "Black Smoke", "Take Me To The Hospital" & "Run With The Wolves") and it's bloody awesome...

£7.99 - Oh so tempted :X

Bought the mega DVD/CD version - The CD version is available for £6.99 from BangCD if you want...
This

Everything I don't know yet must be tasted. Twice.

If it turned me into a commie, bomb me.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG