The online racing simulator

since my old ones are pretty much dead.
No, the gloves.
For myself:

for 9€

and for my gf's laptop:

for 13€

A new rear swingarm for my Honda.

TAMA Superstar Hyperdrive Dark Mocha Fade + some more (drum-)hardware :bannana_p
Attached images
30TA7-1.jpg
Quote from KiRmelius :www.instantrimshot.com

so true...

Almost forgot: I bought it at musicstore.de in cologne. Afterwards I went to the English-Shop also located in cologne and bought six of these...

I'm opening number two while writing this!
Attached images
caffreys01.jpg

should be here early next week, cant wait!
Local camera shop was having a big clearance sale, got one of these.

Quote from Matrixi :Local camera shop was having a big clearance sale, got one of these.

I own the 230 HS for several weeks now and am extremely happy with it!!
(only difference to 220 Hs ist the zoom)

It has a cool 240fps super highspeed mode! (crappy resolution and you'll need lot's of lights, but hey...)
Yeah, I haven't even got to try it yet (battery charging) but spec wise it seems like a great point and shooter. Only cost a little over 100 euros too, so a proper bargain!

Also looking forward to Canon releasing the EOS 650 D.
Quote from Matrixi :Yeah, I haven't even got to try it yet (battery charging) but spec wise it seems like a great point and shooter. Only cost a little over 100 euros too, so a proper bargain!

Also looking forward to Canon releasing the EOS 650 D.

Bargain! I payed more than twice as much for the 230HS but I don't regret it!

And yes you can literally give that thing to a monkey and it will make good pics...
Alright, been taking some photos and videos (240fps is epic!) and I must say I really love this little thing!

Best value camera ever.
*geek alert*

No picture here, but a short describtion:
Bought myself a two week ticket (flight + hotell) to Japan with a friend of mine in april, it's going to be awesome!
Tooltime
Quote from The Very End :No picture here, but a short describtion:
Bought myself a two week ticket (flight + hotell) to Japan with a friend of mine in april, it's going to be awesome!

Lucky bastard.
2.5 inches, leather, USB 3.0, 1Tb, no extra power needed and found it quite cheap.

4x Goodridge Braided Brake Hoses - £7.94 (!) - New

*braces for hate*
Quote from NitroNitrous :2.5 inches, leather, USB 3.0, 1Tb, no extra power needed and found it quite cheap.

Baby cow to mother cow: When I grow up I want to be a hard drive!

What is the rpm?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG