The online racing simulator
You ain't no robot.
Argh!

It was a good price... i know, i have one already...
Hitomi - My Stepsister (PC)
Crysis 2 Limited Edition (PC)
Playstation 3 Slim 320GB
Gran Tusismo 5 (PS3)
Tripod for my camera

I was thinking of finishing Crysis last weekend so I can start on Crysis 2, but I ended up playing Gran Turismo 5 all weekend.

Quote from Boris Lozac :lol No seriously, does anyone have one of these things and can i use it for dust?

A friend of mine actually had her whole house burned down after an electrical fire caused by her portable vacuum cleaner (it was plugged into the charger at the time). I forget what model it was now!
Quote from Electrik Kar :A friend of mine actually had her whole house burned down after an electrical fire caused by her portable vacuum cleaner (it was plugged into the charger at the time). I forget what model it was now!

Get oooutt!?
After a little cleaning, the thing looks like brand new! What a steal!

How "much" of a steal was it?

Looks very good!
300 Euro.
Ahhh. Not bad then.

Could pick one up on eBay for around 350 (~400 EU) quid. Probably less if you bothered searching.
So now you have 2 MPC2000XL and one MPC1000?
Quote from DevilDare :Ahhh. Not bad then.

Could pick one up on eBay for around 350 (~400 EU) quid. Probably less if you bothered searching.

It's a special edition, which is a bit more rare. Normal ones go for around 400-600 over here. Regarding the condition and the fact it's a special edition, it was a very nice price.

Quote from (SaM) :So now you have 2 MPC2000XL and one MPC1000?

1 x 500
1 x 2500
2 x 2000XL

It's like pokemon... gotta collect them all! :P
(On a serious note tho, i'm thinking about selling the 500 and 2500)
A Sainsburys filling station £3 car wash after several birds decided to do their business all over my car.

Credit where credit is due, Sainsburys do a very good car wash!

Normally do bucket and sponge but I live in a block of flats now with underground car park where there's no drainage... I would move it onto the street and do it, but I am in Nottingham City Centre and will get a parking ticket.
Bought another Golf.
Mk3 1.4 SE.
Alot nicer then my old one, cant wait to take it out this week
New PS3 320GB with Demon's Souls and MGS4 for £200 from Blockbuster.

Traded in 12 old 360 games and the newest by far was Mass Effect 2, Got £30 worth of free rents too.

Sold ma last one before xmas and only managed 3 months going back to 360 lol.

not my picture, but 4x of this model.
4 White Borbet A 9Jx16 ET15 all round, 4 Brand new Pirelli P zero nero 215/40/16.

Quote from G!NhO :4 White Borbet A 9Jx16 ET15 all round, 4 Brand new Pirelli P zero nero 215/40/16.

Can't wait to see them put
Me neither! Although i might need some more low to make them look good.
Quote from G!NhO :4 White Borbet A 9Jx16 ET15 all round, 4 Brand new Pirelli P zero nero 215/40/16.

y u get premium tyre for u get budget sunew they much bette rlook like racing tyre!!!!!!!!!111//!1
500 euro for rims and tyres and everything is completely new.

edit: Oh shite! I need a 5mm spacer for the front because they are scraping the brake pad, so only the rears on for now... haha
u gonna put 215 tires on a 9 inch wide rim?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG