The online racing simulator
much...much better than my old iphone..

HTC EVO 3D
The only reason why you bought it is because of the name evo. F'ing ricer.
Quote from USRacer :The only reason why you bought it is because of the name evo. F'ing ricer.

yes thats definitely it
Quote from Klutch :HTC EVO 3D

nice phone imo, it seems to be pretty underrated over here.. maybe it's the 3D features that scare people off, but a month ago the EVO 3D was still cheaper than the Desire S .. pretty ridiculous if you compare the specs
Just paid £95 to have a vet stick her finger up my dog's arse. I don't even think the dog enjoyed it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Just paid £95 to have a vet stick her finger up my dog's arse. I don't even think the dog enjoyed it.

Does he look traumatized?

Bought last week, ETA is 24 days.
Unless you count 20 bucks of gas i filled my bike with yesterday.
Quote from jibber :Does he look traumatized?

He certainly did!

She cleaned his ears out first and he wasn't happy with that, but he let me restrain him again assuming it couldn't be as bad as his ears, then he freaked the **** out!

He was OK though. She was a cute Eastern European vet, could have been worse.
Quote from thisnameistaken :
He was OK though. She was a cute Eastern European vet, could have been worse.

Think about it again... would you like your arse fingered by a cute girl? Sure, a fat and greasy pizza chef would have been worse, but...
Quote from thisnameistaken :Just paid £95 to have a vet stick her finger up my dog's arse. I don't even think the dog enjoyed it.

i did that once, paid for a vet to finger my dog. it was so funny. I think my dog groaned. Right up onto his toes too. first thing he did when he got home was drag his ass down the hall. lmao.
Quote from jibber :Think about it again... would you like your arse fingered by a cute girl? Sure, a fat and greasy pizza chef would have been worse, but...

...But what exactly?
Quote from Hyperactive :...But what exactly?

...but still, you wouldn't want your arse fingered anyway, even if it's a cute girl doing it?

Or if you're Jtbo, you would already start shooting people only for having this conversation...
Quote from jibber :Think about it again... would you like your arse fingered by a cute girl? Sure, a fat and greasy pizza chef would have been worse, but...

But if anyone's going to do it I'd pick a cute girl whose accent makes 'anus' not sound like 'anus'. Softens the blow a bit.
but the dog doesn't understand english. and the cute vet isn't his type. you'd nearly think it was you getting finger banged.
Quote from Klutch :much...much better than my old iphone..

HTC EVO 3D

Only losers support Google.
only an idiot would make such a comment.
Quote from jibber :Or if you're Jtbo, you would already start shooting people only for having this conversation...

Quote from CheerioDM :Only losers support Google.

lol, typical silly american iphone fanboy

i bet you buy anything with an "i" infront of it.
That's my last purchase - well it's actually a gift by my teammate kiste.
Lovely - thanks also to Roland Osza for this render.

Thanks CoRe!
Attached images
13032012857q1kw6.jpg
13032012858injfo.jpg
Some petrol.
Two of these for radiator \/

One of these for case exhaust \/
Quote from Klutch :lol, typical silly american iphone fanboy

i bet you buy anything with an "i" infront of it.

Nothing so far.

got -70% off.
Just clicked my life away with 1 simple click on the "book" button. 1 way ticket 700 $
Yes it is happening,leaving the U.S. for ever.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG