The online racing simulator
I don't think he bought it. His dad, maybe.
this:

2.5" Color LCD IR LED Car HD DVR Camera Recorder SD/MMC
12 months car insurance - £703.53

All for the missus' car
-
Quote from jibber :One of these...

Mine is a 2 track MKII with the gold lettering (for pimp factor ), probably should get it serviced, but for the moment i can't hear anything bad with it and it's awesome!

Basically purchased this a second time (read: got it fully serviced, almost the whole audio part inside got replaced/renewed). Gonna pick it up in two hours...
It's a beautiful bit of kit. Love those toggle switches.
Quote from thisnameistaken :It's a beautiful bit of kit. Love those toggle switches.

The noise they make when you switch them... the clunk noise the machine makes when you press play... it's all part of the fun!

And now even the playback should sound good too!
I think it's the same one the recording studio at my old college had. Although we hardly touched it except to load tape, it had a remote control.
jibber will be on the new episode of Hoarders this evening,make sure you tune in !
Quote from e2mustang :jibber will be on the new episode of Hoarders this evening,make sure you tune in !

In what form exactly is hoarding related to having a home studio (i use all of the gear i have, and it's still a minimal amount compared to more professional studios)?

Stagg BC300.
Quote from jibber :In what form exactly is hoarding related to having a home studio (i use all of the gear i have, and it's still a minimal amount compared to more professional studios)?

chill out man,im joking. every week u post some old audio stuff u just bought.
Quote from Kristi :
Stagg BC300.

Nice one. How is it?

New Bass Day is always a good day.
Quote from e2mustang :chill out man,im joking. every week u post some old audio stuff u just bought.

Just leave the poor guy, he thinks he knows everything better and only the things he does are right.
Quote from G!NhO :Just leave the poor guy, he thinks he knows everything better and only the things he does are right.

Awww, you're still upset that me and a bunch of people didn't praise the lowered cars of you and a few other forum village idiots?
Haha not really, just warning him for your ignorance

Calling names i see? What did you tell blueflame?....
get a room you two!
Quote from G!NhO :Haha not really, just warning him for your ignorance

Calling names i see? What did you tell blueflame?....

I didn't call him anything, but it's no secret i think you're a bit of a village idiot... this is how i picture you when i read one of your posts...

Pick one you like...

But hey, i gotta cut you some slack, at least you matured from answering posts with just "lol", "no", "haha" and stuff like that.

PS: I just love pulling your leg, don't get your knickers twisted.
Yeah i am like richard batsbak

got this yesterday, from the store, for a mindblowing 2€. Still a good game, and even got the wheel to work with it ok

Bought it last weekend.. still in awe as to how great it is to ride..

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG