The online racing simulator
Quote from dadge :yip. a fair test is when all the players are playing flat.
Sony usually do good mp3 players. after all they invented the personal music player (walkman).

imho they make even better players than ipods... my xperia(sony ericsson isnt exactly sony, but a subsidiary of sony) just sounds more "alive" than my ipod touch. i would assume it comes down to what genres you prefer to listen to.

either way :

I could never get used to a mouse with that many buttons. My current one has two thumb buttons but I only ever use one of them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I could never get used to a mouse with that many buttons. My current one has two thumb buttons but I only ever use one of them.

i bought this with bf3 in mind actually, but when browsing or i rarely use the buttons too... they only come in handy in games, for example, when i want to throw a grenade or check the scoreboard. my wrist doesnt get tired anymore either as it fits my hand better than my old mouse.

i have no idea what logitech was thinking of when they were composing the profiles in the gaming software... why would i press a button on a mouse to cut highlighted text, id rather use the backspace key.
I know what you mean about games but if I rarely press a button I forget what it does, so all those extra buttons bound to obscure actions would never get used!
Heh, finally went away from good old 4:3 to 16:9. Bought this one for 70 bucks or so.
Attached images
fc6b191122f1f054ff41acbd65f81bc5.jpg
Ticket for this badboy, cannot wait until saturday!!!

Attached images
hypers.jpg
Poster design is a lost art.
NOS Gillette Superspeed '1978
Attached images
2012-02-17_0433.jpg
Few things for the rig

Vertex 3 120gb - Use this for my games and my 2 vertex 30gb @ raid 0 can just be for OS and system stuff

SSD Caddy

Sidewinder x4

G500
Quote from Joris :NOS Gillette Superspeed '1978

Is this for some kind of collection, or you don't have anything better to do?
Quote from KiRmelius :Is this for some kind of collection, or you don't have anything better to do?

it's quite usefull for shaving. Beats all multiblade crap gillette has made over the past decades.

100 blades for about 8 euro's is a nice bonus aswell.

8GB Class 6 MicroSD that is.
Quote from Joris :it's quite usefull for shaving. Beats all multiblade crap gillette has made over the past decades.

100 blades for about 8 euro's is a nice bonus aswell.

Yeah I use a safety razor too, way cheaper and doesn't clog up like the silly 10x blade cartridges they're selling now.

Great product. 0.7L bottle, with easy open / close mechanism. Also easy to have around when on the move. Helps me get enough water into the body each day.
Camelbak backpack i think is more practical
Got that aswell, and use if for longs trips
However, when working and using various equiptments on your body, it's easier to just have an bottle you walk with. The handle makes it easy to stitch to the equiptment.
True!

My last purchase.

Damn a car, now that's something!
How far has it gone, what it's power output and what did you pay for it?
1.8 with 90hp! That is quite something!
I paid a fair price for it in my eyes, because it is in good condition. ;p
Better than mine 61 BHP lol
Come on, tell the prize
Somewhere between 1000 and 10000 euro
If you payed close to 10000 I feel sorry for you, but if it's close to the 1000 then it looks like a good purchase
haha yeah

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG