The online racing simulator
Post your Last Purchase!
(7017 posts, started )
Quote from Migz :You install you're sound system and when the bass hits your lights dim.

oooh, human soundsystem! so you beatbox in your'e car?

Quote :Not to mention I used to have one, and my voltage use to actually be worse in my car after I'd put it in.

In all fairness, I wouldn't exactly take this as prime advice... having read about you and your ventures into buying all kinds of shit.... I'm pretty sure it was down to the capacitor you bought, or how you installed it
^__^
If the capacitor makes a big bang and all the magic smoke gets out you wired it up backwards.
Quote from Fuse5 :oooh, human soundsystem! so you beatbox in your'e car?

That doesn't even make any sense?

Quote from Fuse5 :
In all fairness, I wouldn't exactly take this as prime advice... having read about you and your ventures into buying all kinds of shit.... I'm pretty sure it was down to the capacitor you bought, or how you installed it
^__^

Okay then, well i guess the fact I've given a link that explains why not to use them is not prime advice.
Also head over to http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/
then go down to the electrical section and do a search for all threads with Capacitor in the title. You'll find a fair few, and they all explain why not to use one.
Quote from KiRmelius :Seriously, why do you need so much shitsand?

well for my cats?
reason why so much is simple.
this is the best cat litter ive found, and always got it from a local store.
now, they dont sell it anymore, so my only chance is to order it over the web.
and since the site i got it from did offer a 10% discount for new customers i did order quite a bit...so in the end 2 packs came for free and i dont need to worry about it for at least 1 year.

ps: i never said it was short, just simple

Quote from stan.distortion :Guessing using it for cleaning up oil (dehydrated clay, same thing as oil dry), do I win a prize?

awww...no.
Damn, I was hoping for a medal That's a whole load of little cat sausages
a ticket to there :

and a shitloads of drinks in there....
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :well for my cats?
reason why so much is simple.
this is the best cat litter ive found, and always got it from a local store.
now, they dont sell it anymore, so my only chance is to order it over the web.
and since the site i got it from did offer a 10% discount for new customers i did order quite a bit...so in the end 2 packs came for free and i dont need to worry about it for at least 1 year.

ps: i never said it was short, just simple

awww...no.

Okay. Have you at least made a really creepy smile when taking it from delivery guy?
Quote from Migz :That doesn't even make any sense?

just a reference to your broken grammar in that post i quoted
amusing that you still didn't get it, even when i emphasized it by breaking it even more
^___^
true brit

Quote from -NightFly- :AT lol

hahahahahahah
u mad bro
whyyyyyy
ah nice one, will bookmark that one! if that doesn't get the point across, i dont know what will
Quote from KiRmelius :Okay. Have you at least made a really creepy smile when taking it from delivery guy?

not quite
but he asked if it was on sale why or why i ordered so much
i said...kinda
Quote from Fuse5 :ah nice one, will bookmark that one! if that doesn't get the point across, i dont know what will

don't ..l..
Sorry internet police, i forgot how serious the web has got now. Jeez.
Quote from Migz :Sorry internet police, i forgot how serious the web has got now. Jeez.

Not sure about "got now" part, it was created for scientific and military purposes in first place.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Not sure about "got now" part, it was created for scientific and military purposes in first place.

Well i can't seem to say anything right haha
well how annoying a 15-20 min fight to boot a pc would be for you?
sometimes it comes up on first try.if this will not fix it,than its time for a 8 core pc system
can you test the faulty drive in a different machine?
no i dont have other pc with sata connections.but if i remove it,than i dont get that disc read error message,and tries to load from an other hdd which has partial windows on i guess,so i hope it works out in the end
well i just had to become a kid again when i found these brand new for so cheap:

Gotta love spiced rum

this baby
previous phone broke down

greetings,

ur black?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7017 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG