The online racing simulator
Found one on ebay and pulled the trigger. It even survived the shipping from the US to switzerland.

Yamaha KX88 midi controller...

(not my picture)

My setup is finally complete, now it's time to make some (more) music!
new ipiddle 3, only the 16GB Wifi, but loving it so far!
Attached images
IMG_0002.jpg
Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM

Now that I'm used to the 21" Cintiq at work the laptop at home feels kinda small
Quote from thisnameistaken :Nice one. How is it?

New Bass Day is always a good day.

A month late, but I'll answer anyway. Was a bit disappointed when i tired my bass guitar. Despite all the fancy outside and no signs of use, it sounded crap as fk. Earlier at the week before i even had the guitar, i already bought some strings cause i knew the factory 4-5 year old strings wouldnt be a good idea to keep on. So, first i tried it with the stock strings, and almost all of them were buzzing to the frets and neck. First I thought I'd give it to someone who knows what he's doing but, well I kept on reading the interwebz and found some adjustment tips. So I started on with the neck setup, then string height, intonation, pickup height and lastly I changed the strings to the new, and checked if the setups are still fine. Now it sounds cool I think :P As good as new, if not better.
Quote from Kristi :Coming back to Hungary huh?

yes for a few months,than go somewhere else
Just paid for it, so I'm waiting for it to get shipped.

Just sold mine actually, i'm sure i'll regret doing so one day... i had all the classics too... GoldenEye, Mario, MarioKart, Waverace, Top Gear Rally, 1080 Snowboarding, etc.
Quote from e2mustang :Just clicked my life away with 1 simple click on the "book" button. 1 way ticket 700 $
Yes it is happening,leaving the U.S. for ever.

why?
Quote from jibber :Just sold mine actually, i'm sure i'll regret doing so one day... i had all the classics too... GoldenEye, Mario, MarioKart, Waverace, Top Gear Rally, 1080 Snowboarding, etc.

I used to really like Wave Race.

N64 is the only console I ever bought, reserved one of the first ones that came out, great little console.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I used to really like Wave Race.

N64 is the only console I ever bought, reserved one of the first ones that came out, great little console.

I loved wave race as well, played it again about a year ago and it's still fun! However, my recent music gear aquisitions went a little out of hand, so i had to sell some other stuff to make it through the month!

posting my face too!
u ninja
I see someone laid a bit of cable on the floor...
Or the Neon Genesis Evangelion poster?
if you look closely, the cable is running up his suit
D:
IT HAS HEATING?

and

Quote from JJ72 :

I see you went for the Villeneuve fit. Very old-school.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG