The online racing simulator
Quote from Scrabby :I can buy an Iphone 4S 32GB for 300€. Comes with all boxing, accesoires, manuals and invoices. No damage, works perfect. Is this the normal price for a used one?

A new one is 600€. Apple doesn't (officially) sell refurb iPhones either, they only sell them as a "trade" (aka, you smash your own phone, they will sell you a refurb for reasonably cheap ($150 CAD for 4S I think)).
Why would you spend 300 euros on a phone?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :A new one is 600€. Apple doesn't (officially) sell refurb iPhones either, they only sell them as a "trade" (aka, you smash your own phone, they will sell you a refurb for reasonably cheap ($150 CAD for 4S I think)).

It's through a friend of mine, not apple or something official.

Because my Samsung Galaxy S Plus is dead and I'd like to try something different.
Quote from Scrabby :It's through a friend of mine, not apple or something official.

Because my Samsung Galaxy S Plus is dead and I'd like to try something different.

If you're used to Android... get the iPhone, but it won't be just 300€, it would be 300 for the iPhone + 200€ for another Android after few weeks, because you'll hate Apple so much. 500€ total
Quote from jibber :Why would you spend 300 euros on an iPhone?

Fixed.
Quote from NitroNitrous :If you're used to Android... get the iPhone, but it won't be just 300€, it would be 300 for the iPhone + 200€ for another Android after few weeks, because you'll hate Apple so much. 500€ total

Best advice ever, lol.

You could look into a Nokia Lumia 520 that's around €170 new, or a Lumia 720 for €300'ish.

The Samsung Galaxy S3 would be awesome as hell too, for around €370 new.
No, they're too big for me. I want a normal sized one (3,5"-4").
Yes, I know android is great and I love it, but I just want to try something different.
Quote from Scrabby :No, they're too big for me. I want a small sized one (3,5"-4").
Yes, I know android is great and I love it, but I just want to try something different.

Fixed.
Quote from Bose321 :You could look into a Nokia Lumia 520 that's around €170 new, or a Lumia 720 for €300'ish.

Those are small phones. I think if you want to try something else, Windows Phone is your only option right now, since there are no phones with Mozilla OS or Tizen OS or whatever yet. iOS would just make you run back to Android ASAP.

Anyway, I can't even imagine why you would want such a small phone nowadays. I've used the GS3 for a while, and I wouldn't want a smaller phone anymore.

There are plenty small phones available these days, like a Galaxy mini or whatever.
U know what small hands mean do you? :P
Yes, they provide child labour.
How about instead of people going off track and turning it into another iOS vs Android debate. Someone just answers his question?

Over here a second hand 4s 16GB goes for around £300, 352 euros apparently. So a 32GB 4s for 300 would be an absolute bargain.

but then again this is over here, pricing might be different there.
Still overpriced for the specs of such a small phone. Then again, it's still an iPhone.
Jezus christ finally, thanks.
Quote from Bose321 :Still overpriced for the specs of such a small phone. Then again, it's still an iPhone.

Well, $1 is overpriced for any phone that runs Android.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, $1 is overpriced for any phone that runs Android.

That's why they're such a huge success and Apple is... well, not.
Quote from Bose321 :That's why they're such a huge success and Apple is... well, not.

Yeah Apple is doing so poorly. Making 150 billion in revenue last year. They're just hanging on by the skin of their teeth there.
Because brand slaves will buy anything with a bitten apple on it as it counts cool between some people,so why not add some extra price (I'd say +25-50%) on products,as they sell so good.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah Apple is doing so poorly. Making 150 billion in revenue last year. They're just hanging on by the skin of their teeth there.

Their revenue isn't really a surprise, is it? Even if they sell 10 phones they make a huge profit.
Isn't the goal of a company to make money? I'd say making 160 billion in revenue constitutes "winning" as a company.
Wasn't it 150 billion few posts ago?
Well, it's 157 billion. I figure 160 billion is a closer figure than 150 billion.

Although Apple is going to announce new OSes in about 20 minutes, along with probably some kind of new Mac.. so it'll probably be 160 billion
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, it's 157 billion. I figure 160 billion is a closer figure than 150 billion.

Although Apple is going to announce new OSes in about 20 minutes, along with probably some kind of new Mac.. so it'll probably be 160 billion

> Apple
> New [software/hardware]

Choose one.

Does this mean Apple finally realises everyone has moved over to Android and they have to change the UI of that horrible (i)OS?
They're too busy swimming in their olympic sized swimming pool of money to care what a Dutch troll has to say.
Quote from Migz :How about instead of people going off track and turning it into another iOS vs Android debate. Someone just answers his question?

Over here a second hand 4s 16GB goes for around £300, 352 euros apparently. So a 32GB 4s for 300 would be an absolute bargain.

but then again this is over here, pricing might be different there.

In America the iPhone four (regular) 8gb is offered for free on new contracts or upgrades and the 4s is like 100 dollars.

I have the 16 gb 4s and it was the newer iphone at the time, and with upgrade discount it was probably like 200. So yeah, 300 for it considering no upgrade discount is fine. and it's a 32 gb.
I'm sure you could find a used rotary dial phone for practically nothing. Then you wouldn't have to worry about which OS you get.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG