The online racing simulator
Quote from jibber :Why would you spend 300 euros on a phone?

Bear in mind that everyone's seen that you've still buying old Akai samplers.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Bear in mind that everyone's seen that you've still buying old Akai samplers.

But you're not going to drop them in a puddle. People spend way too much on phones. Mine has fallen out of a helicopter mid flight, landed on concrete and not broken. I'd like to see anyone who spends 200+ on a phone say the same.

Hell, iPhones shatter the screen just looking at them from the wrong angle.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Hell, iPhones shatter the screen just looking at them from the wrong angle.

That means you're holding them wrong.
The last time I was in a helicopter was before the iPhone came out, and I didn't drop my phone out of it anyway.

Actually I've never broken a phone, so I suppose I'm safe enough having a good smartphone.

But for the record I've never had an iPhone. I like having a good smartphone.
Quote from Bose321 :That means you're holding them wrong.

Touché.

Quote from thisnameistaken :The last time I was in a helicopter was before the iPhone came out, and I didn't drop my phone out of it anyway.

Actually I've never broken a phone, so I suppose I'm safe enough having a good smartphone.

But for the record I've never had an iPhone. I like having a good smartphone.

It was a winching accident. Only time I've ever dropped a phone any distance, but was surprised it survived with little more than slight cosmetic damage to the case. Compare that with everyone I know who got an iPhone where it falling out of their pocket shattered the screen.

I have had my phone for a long time though, showing it's age now, but I like durability in a device. My company phone (Samsung S2) feels as though it'd explode if I sneezed at it.
Quote from Bose321 :

Again, I'm sure Apple cares as they go bathe in their olympic sized pool filled with money.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Bear in mind that everyone's seen that you've still buying old Akai samplers.

Hahahaha!
(i've actually sold all of them except for the MPC60 and S950)

But seriously, mobile phones are the things you get for free like every two years when you renew your phone contract? The last time i've paid for a phone was like 12 years ago...
You should note,that no everyone wants to tie themselves to communication company contracts. I had 4 phones,bought myself every single of them.
Brodit Nexus 4 Holder + VW Caddy Proclip!

Quote from jibber :But seriously, mobile phones are the things you get for free like every two years when you renew your phone contract? The last time i've paid for a phone was like 12 years ago...

There's no such thing as a free phone really, atleast over here the phone companies will just bill you more every month with a bundled phone. Had an iPhone 4 on contract like that, hated being locked down to a single service provider, especially as their network was utter shit and my phone only accepted their SIM cards. Never going to do that again, rather single large payment and SIM unlocked phones from now on.

On topic: Pre-ordered a PS4

I feel sorry for you.
Oh? Well it's better than the new xbox at least, and with the more user friendly way of doing things the PS4 does not seem to be a very bad buy at all. Then again I am a PC gamer so I will stick with that, but if I got to pick a console I would say PS4 is the best buy of the "new generation".
Just ignore the dutch troll, Sony did alright this time around.
Quote from Matrixi :Just ignore the dutch troll, Sony did alright this time around.

lol.
Quote from Matrixi :Just ignore the dutch troll, Sony did alright this time around.

With now mandatory fee for online play, thanks Microsoft.
True, however unlike XBL gold, PSN+ is actually an awesome service and easily worth the subscription.

But yeah, I wish they wouldn't have forced it on people who don't want/need it. It's pretty much the only negative thing I can think of the PS4 at the moment.
What's so good about PSN compared to the Xbox thing? Last time I checked it got hacked, lol.

Is that really the only bad thing you can think of?
I'll bite, for now, but atleast put some efforth to your trolling if you insist on it.

Why is PSN+ better than gold, is that even a question? New free games every month for one, 10-20% discounts on pretty much everything and it's cheaper.

What do you get paying for MS gold? Online multiplayer and Microsofts permission to pay (more) for Netflix access.
Indeed, not really impressed by Xbox right now...

Anyway, I orderd a 5 for the price of a new 4S.

If you used android before, you will get bored with iOS in 1 day. Though iOS7 will actually be quite useable due to getting more android stuff, like Control Center, Notification Center and home button multitasking. Too bad about the horrible design. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQJx8Tucpec

Anyway, your choice, it's just a damn phone.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :If you used android before, you will get bored with iOS in 1 day. Though iOS7 will actually be quite useable due to getting more android stuff, like Control Center, Notification Center and home button multitasking. Too bad about the horrible design. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQJx8Tucpec

iOS has had notification centre and multitasking for a few versions now. They just redesigned it.
Quote from Matrixi :I'll bite, for now, but atleast put some efforth to your trolling if you insist on it.

Why is PSN+ better than gold, is that even a question? New free games every month for one, 10-20% discounts on pretty much everything and it's cheaper.

What do you get paying for MS gold? Online multiplayer and Microsofts permission to pay (more) for Netflix access.

It was a genuine question. Paying for going online on a console? It still makes no sense.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :If you used android before, you will get bored with iOS in 1 day. Though iOS7 will actually be quite useable due to getting more android stuff, like Control Center, Notification Center and home button multitasking. Too bad about the horrible design. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQJx8Tucpec

It looks like they finally got the design right. When I saw it, it looked like a horrible mix of Windows Phone and Android, which makes it look like an OS for 7 years old.

Like I said, it will be perfect for Apple users.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :iOS has had notification centre and multitasking for a few versions now. They just redesigned it.

Alright. I was just browsing through features and noticed they look familiar.
i sense an utter fanboy in here

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG