The online racing simulator
Twice?
Well, that's obviously execrated, but I haven't come across a plan that was somewhat interesting. Paying a lot of money per month for a phone with not even a lot of data is just ludicrous. I am totally not interested in alot of texting and calling since everything I do is either via apps like Whatsapp (now Google Hangout) or VoIP.

If I calculate how much I would have to pay over a total of a year or two, that is just too much money, especially considering I only use data and not texting or calling. There might be nice plans for people out there with other needs of course.

I am planning to go prepaid (like I have for the last few years) with a new phone. I rather pay the full buck for the phone and pay very little (only when I use it) per month. At the end, for me, it is very much cheaper.
in uk u would pay 800 pounds for an s4 now with a 2 year contract(36 per month),with unlimited net and 5000 minutes etc. now u can buy the phone alone for about 600 ish think,but than you dont have unlimited net and stuff.
I can't seem to find one that has much/unlimited data for not a lot of money. 500mb with 275min calling/275 texts(which I don't care about) is €620 for 2 years + €270 for the phone on top of that.

1GB of data with unlimited texting and calling is quickly €1200 per 2 years (with a 'free' phone). I'm sorry, but spending that much of money so that isn't justified in my eyes.

The phone (S4) is €550-ish on its own btw here, and 520 quid on Amazon UK from what I see.
I'm paying 14€/month for unlimited data, unlimited speed. Phone calls/SMS are billed by usage, but who the hell uses such outdated technology in 2013 anyhow.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :If you used android before, you will get bored with iOS in 1 day.

I had a Google G1 (HTC Dream) running Android for 18 months, it was my first smartphone and I loved it. I've had an iOS device for a bit over 2 years (iPhone 4 & 5). I wouldn't say I'm "bored" but iOS doesn't "excite" me - thats the point. It's an OS, it lets me focus on the stuff I want to do - not the OS itself. Same philosophy with my Mac.

EDIT - And as the costs of phones always comes up... I pay £39 a month for 24 month (£936) and paid about £80 for the phone (iPhone 5 32GB), which gives me unlimited everything (including data and tethering). My girlfriend pays £6 a month for a SIM-only rolling contract which gives her 1200 mins, unlimited texts & 1GB of data. That with my old iPhone 4 makes it a VERY cheap route of smartphone ownership.
Jack, you mean Slide to Unlock doesn't make you dripping wet in your pants?
Not my last purchase but thought I would join in.
$20 a month for 300MB of data that I don't use because I have wifi everywhere. A data plan is required and that is the lowest option. And $5 for 200 SMS. The minutes are rollover. I don't talk very much so I never worry about going over. Is a Lumia 920 for $99 and I got a second one for free, plus two free wireless chargers. The monthly bill is about $400 from ATT with Uverse HD TV and 12Mb internet combined in one bill.
I do think the Iphone 5 is great but I would never get one. My dad has the 4S and it is worse than the 920.
Back on topic...

Back on topic...

Quote from CheerioDM :Not my last purchase but thought I would join in.
$20 a month for 300MB of data that I don't use because I have wifi everywhere. A data plan is required and that is the lowest option. And $5 for 200 SMS. The minutes are rollover. I don't talk very much so I never worry about going over. Is a Lumia 920 for $99 and I got a second one for free, plus two free wireless chargers. The monthly bill is about $400 from ATT with Uverse HD TV and 12Mb internet combined in one bill.
I do think the Iphone 5 is great but I would never get one. My dad has the 4S and it is worse than the 920.

wtf? 400?
8€ for a month for unlimited data plan wich i use sometimes, nomatter that there is wifi everywhere(even on the buses), no data plan required though. 1000 minutes of free calls and some number of free sms wich i really don't care about since they pay 0.01 cents per one anyway. No matter how much i talk i never exeed it (everything over is also 0.01 cents a minute...i think). No free high end phones though(unless a specialspecial deal), unless abusiness client. + I pay 29€ for 100mb/s unlimited internet at home + 70 channels, some of them HD and a phone number included.
The Last of Us.

A must for every PS3 owner. If you don't have PS3, consider buying one just for this, if you like story driven game.
Quote from Kid222 :If you don't have PS3, consider buying one just for this, if you like story driven game.

No.
Quote from Kid222 :The Last of Us.

A must for every PS3 owner. If you don't have PS3, consider buying one just for this, if you like story driven game.

You mean watching a movie and some QTE's during the movie?
another parking ticket: 65 pounds
Quote from e2mustang :another parking ticket: 65 pounds

Must be stacking up since you're a BMW driver?

/stereo type
^

Quote from Bose321 :Must be stacking up since you're a BMW driver?

/stereo type

well since my favorite ppl (indians) take up all the parking spots on our one way street coz of their mosque or wtf saturdays,i had to park at the end of the street so i got fined...
Quote from Boris Lozac :^

umad
Quote from e2mustang :well since my favorite ppl (indians) take up all the parking spots on our one way street coz of their mosque or wtf saturdays,i had to park at the end of the street so i got fined...

Not sure if sarcasm or racist.
i'm great at losing stuff, especially earphones, so i had to buy new ones;

Quote from Omar1 :i'm great at losing stuff, especially earphones, so i had to buy new ones;

I'd want to lose these earphones too.
lol

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG