Yeah. Bose is a huge fanboy. I can at least concede that the icons in iOS7 are absolutely ridiculous. The actual UI changes are nice to use (albeit the beta OS being SO SLOW.. but that's cause debug flags are enabled all over the place). OS X had good updates too. Minor, but nice. Some of the under-the-hood changes in Mac OS X are pretty awesome though
Oh, I'm not being a fanboy.

Tabs in Finder (or whatever) are totally worth a new version of the OS X which you have to pay for.

iOS7 however, is most likely to be the most ugly OS, after iOS <7.
You're right, you're not being a Fanboy. You're just being a counter productive troll like you do on every single thread you post in. Nothing you ever say is useless, it's just inane garbage.

I couldn't care less about Finder Tabs. The stuff that is useful is how Spaces now are implemented (each display is more independent).

Never mind that OS X updates only cost like $20. That's like 2 days worth of coffee for me. The last version of Windows I purchased costed at least $200.
The last time I checked I paid €15 for my upgrade to Windows 8, which is comparison to OS X updates, is actually new.

I understand you don't like it when people are mean to your beloved brand, but no need to cry about it.
finally bought myself a camera.
i know not a canon, but this is already kind out of my budget...
still bought it anyway, getting it next few days.

olympus sz-30mr

Bose321, stop being such a apple hating fag, the iPhone 5S will be awesome.
The new iOS brings Updated Siri, iTunes radio, AirDrop, Panorama, Square photos(try getting that on your fagdroid), camera filters and Photo filters.
If you are a apple hater, then you are probably a poorfag and can't afford a iPhone.
The applephone 5S will just be so awesome, the apple logo is so touchy.

Quote from '[RCG :
olympus sz-30mr

How much was it?
You convinced me to get an iPhone. I was actually waiting for the Lumia 925, or getting a Samsung Galaxy S4, but hell, those don't have all of the things you just described.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You mean Instagram?

Stop being a ignorant midget, your trolling isn't funny, hipstagram is shit, but square photos are the new hip thing.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Stop being a ignorant midget, your trolling isn't funny, hipstagram is shit, but square photos are the new hip thing.

I sincerely apologise. I'll have to get a iPhone 5S for my next company phone rather than whatever else is on offer. I want to be able to take square photos. I feel jealous already.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Stop being a ignorant midget, your trolling isn't funny, hipstagram is shit, but square photos are the new hip thing.

So we're back to 4:3 ratio movies and the iPhone 5S will have a smaller sized screen like it did before?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I sincerely apologise. I'll have to get a iPhone 5S for my next company phone rather than whatever else is on offer. I want to be able to take square photos. I feel jealous already.

You're obviously mad because you don't have the superior Square® Photos® app on your phone.
Quote from PoVo :So we're back to 4:3 ratio movies and the iPhone 5S will have a smaller sized screen like it did before?

The screen ratio apple has is far better than anything seen before. The screen of the Apple phone is perfectly shaped for every hand.
Quote from Bose321 :The last time I checked I paid €15 for my upgrade to Windows 8, which is comparison to OS X updates, is actually new.

I understand you don't like it when people are mean to your beloved brand, but no need to cry about it.

Who is crying? Did I hurt your feelings by calling you a troll so you're crying? I'm perfectly fine.
Quote from Bose321 :You're obviously mad because you don't have the superior Square® Photos® app on your phone.

You have no idea how mad I am that I do not have access to Square® Photos® app. So mad I could piss glue.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :255€

It's a meh price, could of gotten a used dslr for it, but a dslr at that price range wouldn't record video, so I guess it's okay.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Who is crying? Did I hurt your feelings by calling you a troll so you're crying? I'm perfectly fine.

He is just trolling, don't mind him, we both know that the applephone 5S will be awesome, I bet it will come in different colours, I've heard that there will be a blue version, blue like my house with a blue window.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :He is just trolling, don't mind him, we both know that the applephone 5S will be awesome, I bet it will come in different colours, I've heard that there will be a blue version, blue like my house with a blue window.

All I care for is the white version. I heard it has a touchy logo of an apple.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :It's a meh price, could of gotten a used dslr for it, but a dslr at that price range wouldn't record video, so I guess it's okay.

He is just trolling, don't mind him, we both know that the applephone 5S will be awesome, I bet it will come in different colours, I've heard that there will be a blue version, blue like my house with a blue window.

I probably still won't get one. My 4S is doing me fine, and I'd rather keep my current contract as long as I can (I have one of the impossible to find -- at least here -- unlimited data plans )
Quote from bmwe30m3 :It's a meh price, could of gotten a used dslr for it, but a dslr at that price range wouldn't record video, so I guess it's okay.

thats two important things: it has to record videos, and i didnt want to buy something used.
and tbh, im not that much of a photgrapher so this already is a little bit overkill for me.
if that ever changes i can always upgrade.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I probably still won't get one. My 4S is doing me fine, and I'd rather keep my current contract as long as I can (I have one of the impossible to find -- at least here -- unlimited data plans )

But you're not getting Airdrop® and Camera® Filters®. The apple 4s is so outdated already. There is a apple 5 which has like a lot of new features and a bigger screen.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I probably still won't get one. My 4S is doing me fine, and I'd rather keep my current contract as long as I can (I have one of the impossible to find -- at least here -- unlimited data plans )

Well, as long as it has apple logo on it, it better be doing you fine.

I personally just have to buy the newest applephone that I can get my hands on.

Quote from [RCG]Boosted :thats two important things: it has to record videos, and i didnt want to buy something used.
and tbh, im not that much of a photgrapher so this already is a little bit overkill for me.
if that ever changes i can always upgrade.

If it has to record video, then I guess it's nice, I personally don't record much video, and when I do, then phone quality is enough.
Quote from Bose321 :But you're not getting Airdrop® and Camera® Filters®. The apple 4s is so outdated already. There is a apple 5 which has like a lot of new features and a bigger screen.

I'm okay with this. I'm going to need to get a different contract that's in my name sooner than later. I'm just holding out until December as the CTRC is changing a bunch of regulations which will make our cellphone contracts relatively nice. Changes like making overages have a hard limit (max $50/mo for data overage, and $100/mo for roaming) along with forcing carriers to unlock phones after 90 days. There's a few other things that are changing for the better
is it me or seems like the rest of the world is a decade behind on IT wise from eastern europe...
North America is the worst for cell plans. All carriers throttle in some way (on device even as well as on network). The plans are outrageous for what we get. The CRTC has taking this long to finally start to put some proper consumer protection regulations in.. but it's only a small step so far.
I'm not going for a contract. I'd rather pay the full price for the phone, than pay twice for the phone monthly over two years.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG