The online racing simulator
Attached images
tcg200.gif
Quote from thisnameistaken :I hate cartridge pens. The way they scratch across the paper really sets my teeth on edge. :/

Clearly a matter of taste I didn't use fountain pen since I was 10 (elementary school) but now I find it to be much more comfortable for writing. It's just much smoother and easier to write - for me.
Quote from Bose321 :Those are great for a night of fapping.

i do not plan to fap with this purchase of mine sir.
Small picture, can't see what it is.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I hate cartridge pens. The way they scratch across the paper really sets my teeth on edge. :/

Then you're using it wrong. My pen glides across paper like my fingers across a peachy woman's arse while applying baby oil.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Then you're using it wrong. My pen glides across paper like my fingers across a peachy woman's arse while applying baby oil.

I probably am using it wrong - I am quite clumsy with stuff like that - but they definitely scratch as they write when I use them. I figured it was the flat edge where the nib is split in two, the corner it creates dragging on the paper.

Wanted a proper Kepler GK110 ever since they announced it powering the Teslas. GK104 just doesn't cut it at 4960x1600 with its bandwidth and 2GB vram. Will also be able to do some pretty sweet ray tracing again with the GPGPU power, can't wait.
MSI 760GM-E51 (FX)

2x Some random A-data 4GB ddr3.
Alpine 64 PRO Rev.2

Quote from -NightFly- :s3 mini and the s2 are on the same price level (here at least) but performance wise s2 is better in any way than s3 mini, that was the meaning of my post actually.

You could also get S2 plus for the same price, which has same colour design as s3/s3 mini.
Quote from -NightFly- :s3 mini and the s2 are on the same price level (here at least) but performance wise s2 is better in any way than s3 mini, that was the meaning of my post actually.

I know, but I can't just say: "I want S2!", there is a list of phones which are currently available and that's why I put the list of phones. I wanted to get HTC One S but it was removed like two weeks before my dad was renewing our contract and at that moment the only usable phone was the SIII Mini which is even better than I expected it to be, so I'm very satisfied with it even though it's worse than S2.

Tomorrowland Global Journey tickets

\o/
You should search for a retina screen.
Quote from Bose321 :You should search for a retina screen.

Can you get a HiDPI desktop display of a reasonable size?

On topic:
Car insurance - £455 (suprisingly cheap, and I even get driving other cars cover)
Floor mats - £50 (wtf expensive)
Bosch MAF - £115 (finally trying to junk my aftermarket MAF & tuning box)
Quote from Bose321 :You should search for a retina screen.

But that is LCD. That technology is completely outdated.
I wouldn't even use that for my watch.

I managed to make my old PC stable again, so I don't have to upgrade yet. So then I bought these instead.

European (50Hz) version this time. (I think I broke my old ones trying to mod them, right after I fixed one of the servos in it)
For about $15, I can finally fix my phone.
not bad for £4.49. Lots of bass.

for 2 right ears?
He learned 'flip vertical and horizontal' in Photoshop so he's showing off now, you can see from his avatar too..

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG