The online racing simulator
Great action!

chinos this colour for 7€

cardigan for 9€

fapfap

\o/
My original shifter is in the process of breaking, paid 16 euro for it on ebay, can't complain.
how much shifter you have had in the past? 6?
I usually manage to break the wheel and shifter at roughly the same time so it wasn't a problem until now. Wheel is still holding up somewhat but the shifter has an annoying problem with 5th gear, was driving me mad in and before the 24h race so I had to get a new one.
Red Angry Birds lemonade!

Yum, my favourite soft drink :P
I think im gonna buy the yellow one tomorrow!
only in finland
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :only in finland

Well what do you know - we also have Angry Birds bubblegum and candies, and even an Angry Birds theme park here in Finland

Finnish brand, thus sold and presented a lot here :P
Well it is ****ing stupid.
2x Senator fountain pen. can't find any pic, bit similiar to this

ballpen suck.
I forgot to post it here (some maybe have seen this on post your phone thread)

And a pair of winter shoes. I cba to take a picture ATM, maybe later.
What flavor is yours, honey & milk, strawberries?
Depends on what i drink she said
Quote from Boris Lozac :What flavor is yours, honey & milk, strawberries?

I'm not sure I got the joke and I only guess it is pointed at me. My guess is that you're asking because of the name (ICS/Jelly Bean). It's running Jelly Bean. If you wanna know the model though, it's a SIII Mini.
Quote from majod :ballpen suck.

I hate cartridge pens. The way they scratch across the paper really sets my teeth on edge. :/
Quote from matijapkc :I'm not sure I got the joke and I only guess it is pointed at me. My guess is that you're asking because of the name (ICS/Jelly Bean). It's running Jelly Bean. If you wanna know the model though, it's a SIII Mini.

I was alluding to the S3 aka The Soap
Quote from Boris Lozac :I was alluding to the S3 aka The Soap

Oh I don't see why so many people dislike its design. I like it. And after having Samsung Wave and HTC Explorer I also find it very fast and useful
Quote from matijapkc :Oh I don't see why so many people dislike its design. I like it. And after having Samsung Wave and HTC Explorer I also find it very fast and useful

well yeah, you also could have s2 or xperia s for that money.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG