The online racing simulator
Whatever gave you that idea??

Nah, bad romance is a bangin choon with a nice big beat, so should mix in well with other stuff i have.
I think it's awful.

"Just Dance" was quite ok and "Paparazzi" was actually decent but this is just awful. "Ra-ra-rara ohlala" :vomit:
Quote from zeugnimod :I think it's awful.

"Just Dance" was quite ok and "Paparazzi" was actually decent but this is just awful. "Ra-ra-rara ohlala" :vomit:

Exactly my opinion.
try the acoustic version of paparazzi that she did, its excellent IMO, really shows off her voice and musical capability.

Click!
Quote from danthebangerboy :try the acoustic version of paparazzi that she did, its excellent IMO, really shows off her voice and musical capability.

Click!

I think you already directed me to that video 2 other times and I always said that yes, it is nice to listen to and she does have a good voice but that most of her songs are bad and I dislike her as a person (well, the person that is portrayed in the media).
Live for Speed S1 - S2 Upgrade :P
Congrats!

Pioneer DEH-4100 SD

SD Card supported yay!
if all goes well I should have a thrashed mazda BP shortblock here soon

+

both used. I never pay retail price now'a days.
Quote from RasmusL :Wtf nice Too bad you won't achieve those speeds on ANY torrents

Well.

Name.............................................................................size downloaded uploaded ratio snatched still active?
Attached images
pwnage.png
CSS nerd detected.

These things are way too expensive.
Quote from Shadowww :CSS nerd detected.

Says the man boasting about his internets .

I bought these in the pub

Quote from LFSn00b :<Razer DeathAdder mouse>

That's the one I've got. It seems to work pretty well in CSS. I'm still getting banned from CSS servers constantly.

Do yourself a favor though and use the Razer software to turn the lights off.
x4 Kumho Ecsta KU31 SPT that I've bought in Camskill...

I hope that work well in my Fiesta.
Logitech Rumble Pad 2 wireless.. Bought it for the Street Fighter IV on PS3, vibration doesn't work on PS3 unfortunately, but has an awesome D-pad for SF IV.

Quote from Boris Lozac :Logitech Rumble Pad 2 wireless.. Bought it for the Street Fighter IV on PS3, vibration doesn't work on PS3 unfortunately, but has an awesome D-pad for SF IV.

Works for PS3 too? Nice, I am having the same, and I'm using it for Pc games, still works, don't remember how long I have it already.
Quote from Stefani24 :Works for PS3 too?

Yes, basically any gamepad works on PS3.. i've tried plenty of them so far and every one of them worked... only i'm guessing the Xbox one doesn't
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yes, basically any gamepad works on PS3.. i've tried plenty of them so far and every one of them worked... only i'm guessing the Xbox one doesn't

Maybe it works with the Pc connector xP

Anyways, I'll keep using my PS3 Pad for my Ps3 (Or GH Guitar/Drums/Mic) since it feels a bit better.
Quote from Stefani24 :

Anyways, I'll keep using my PS3 Pad for my Ps3 (Or GH Guitar/Drums/Mic) since it feels a bit better.

It certainly is, only the PS3's D-pad isn't quite good for fighting games.

a pair of Oakley track day shoes in black suede £72 with express postage
*sigh*
Head Edge

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG