The online racing simulator
...DARY

PS - Why did you need one in the first place?

EDIT - Too slow
I bought a wheel mounted display. A straight USB cable is not useful.. gets tangled and everything too easy. Coiled is easier.
Lens hood for camera since the sun is so low in the horizon at this time of the year throughout the day. Almost 40 euros for a small piece of plastic from the cheapest shop in town, I knew genuine Canon gear is expensive but this is borderline criminal...

The one on the right

Slowly making the money I got from the military dissapear. I can't decide whether to spend the remainder on electric bass, or on DSLR camera. I want both, but can afford only one at the moment. It's just awful how expensive toys become as you grow older.
How much is wall of text these days?
nom nom
Pepsi MAX?

A cup of tea.

/Feel like a sir.
I'm sexy and you know it.

Bring on Six Nations victory.

Also a JVC KD-R43. The Sony CDX-2000 I had in was nice and all, but didn't support MP3 CDs or have the ability to plug in my multi-changer. The new head unit can take USB pens, has 2 aux ports (one in the back to feed into the glove box, one on the front). It is a bit of a shit to use though so really can't be tweaked while driving just yet. But I have a butt load of music on a 8GB USB pen now, so who needs a multi-changer?
Attached images
557717_10151444748031007_1571472489_n.jpg

Weird one, but I quite liked it.

I will be ordering parts within a month finally. :hyper:
u stole my case and monitor
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Probably the best band I've ever seen live.

This just sold out in under an hour, managed to get hold of a ticket early:

This is the second time I've seen them live. Still amazing. Still the best band I've ever seen live and would see them again next time.
Quote from Boris Lozac :

bought the same chair from Jysk few years ago, fell apart within year and a half. piece of shat if you ask me, but eh, was worth those 40€ i think
How much do you weigh, i'm below 60 kg.. :P
Do u even lift!?!?!?!?!
What do you mean?
Was just trying to say in an very retarded way that I though your weight was low. Or maybe you are young, I dunno
I look fitter then yoy you skeleton :P

Honestly i don't look that way as it sounds
Quote from boris lozac :i look fitter then yoy you skeleton :d

honestly i don't look that way as it sounds

:d :d :d
Quote from Boris Lozac :How much do you weigh, i'm below 60 kg.. :P

fair point, i'm not big myself though, around 75kg.
edit* anyway, got myself a newone, let's see how long this will last
-NightFly-, It will last 3.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG