The online racing simulator
my gf's favorite band, its for her not me

OEM version of Windows 7, not the most exciting purchase but fixed my BSOD problem in XP and now finally can run direct X 11!
680's still haven't arrived.. had to get some random pc junk to ease the painful wait.

Bitfenix 8-pin cpu power cable (more to come..)

New mousepad

Couple white CCFLs (to make work easier inside a black case)

Another month of Premium so I can keep using it on my phone and sync some black metal.
this

and the new album from these two:

Otterbox Defender for iPhone 4s
11 USD on Ebay (the case not the phone)

+

+ orange t-shirt from Seppälä
+ bag full of food supplies from rimi.
Three of these because ikea makes more cheap studio furniture than anybody else!

Works perfectly!

That's pretty cool!

The 680's still haven't arrived.. starting to get a bit annoyed.

Bought my first ever guitar today.. one of the cheapest Squier strats out there, but it's more than enough for me. Fingertips are nearly bleeding, but mother of god is it fun! Must practice more more and more!
Attached images
fingerkiller.jpg
The standard Squiers are good guitars these days, I spent most of last year gigging a Squier Jazz Bass and it did a great job, although I did put a better bridge on it, better pickups, bigger tone capacitor and added a series/parallel switch, but it was a sound bass before I did all that I just needed more bottom end for my reggae band.
I have the cheapest squier strat and amp combo, and well, it's not miracle. It does work, but the sound isn't that good. But I like that thing, as it's cheap and great material for experiments. I hacked a chinese copy of floyd rose into it just for lulz, and am thinking of doing something with pickups by myself, then maybe changing a capacitor and making some sound effects. I also have a shitty daphon wah pedal, which is well, shit. It would be easier to buy a decent guitar with good effects, but I like building something by myself. I'm also broke, and I can't play, but screwing around is fun too. Good luck with it!

My last purchase attached. Spotted the whole box at supermarket and just couldn't resist. And some sausage yay!
Attached images
Image0021.jpg
My first (cheapo) smartphone...

Samsung Galaxy Gio
I've now got two of these. It was never intended for bass guitar but it's the best bass effect Boss ever made. I'm planning to mod the one I bought today to bypass its filter section and output a pure square wave for feeding into my outboard filters.

LFS S1 License
Quote from rediske :My first (cheapo) smartphone...

Samsung Galaxy Gio

I seriously cannot fathom how those things work. I had to buy a new cellphone this week (do people still use that word?) and went straight for a Sony Ericsson W100. It makes calls and plays mp3s with a good audio. That's all I've ever wanted from a mobile. The rest I can use my PC for.

pair of these :
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :...That's all I've ever wanted from a mobile. The rest I can use my PC for...

Does your computer fit in your pocket? Do you carry it everywhere everyday? That's why
Quote from NitroNitrous :Does your computer fit in your pocket? Do you carry it everywhere everyday? That's why

I have a computer at my house and a computer at work. I also have a notebook which can easily be transported from one place to another. I can do anything I want anywhere I want. Maybe I can't create spreadsheets while on the bus to work, but then again, who on earth would like to work even before getting to work?
if you had a smartphone, you could have created a wifi hotspot and connected said netbook to tinternetz. netbooks don't have GPS and such helpful devices. great for tracking progress when cycling, walking, stalking. not to mention the built in cameras too. it's a bit awkward holding a netbook up to take a picture.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG