The online racing simulator
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :What is it like?

The phone is awesome but it has some bad flaws which are so annoying, it's really smooth when multitasking but the big downside to the phone is they have put the power button at the top off the phone so when the phones goes to sleep you have to reach to it each time and then to unlock the phone you have to go back to the bottom of the screen which is annoying but over time you could get the hang of it.

The Android OS is in another class of it's own, some people rate it better then the iphone OS some people think it's crap but everyone has there own opinion of things, for controlling which apps are better then others i use appbrain, here is my profile to see what apps i have. I plan to root the phone sometime in the future but i am waiting on Android 2.2 to see if it's any better then the OS i have now.
Didn't buy this, it was a B'Day gift, but I thought you might enjoy it.

It's a very old cigarette humidor dispenser.

I did however have to buy the cigarettes, so I guess it counts.

AAnt
Attached images
ciggy box.jpg
ciigy box 1.jpg
got a 600cc honda Cbr lump the other day for cheap... just need somethign to stick it into....

suggestions ? ( no go karts - sorry no interest )
Quote from theirishnoob :got a 600cc honda Cbr lump the other day for cheap... just need somethign to stick it into....

a old style mini chassis and body shell xD

and a hour later a

but with a strawberry milkshake
Quote from theirishnoob :got a 600cc honda Cbr lump the other day for cheap... just need somethign to stick it into....

A saxo, or a smart car

smart
mine one of the most exciting last puirchases??? xD
Attached images
30793_413332916856_684936856_4842630_3482135_n.jpg
Or you could put that bike engine in a VW Polo or something or maybe a Golf.
Quote from brt900 :http://monsterenergydrinks.org/wp-content/uploads/Monster-Energy-Drinks-1.jpg
and a hour later a

but with a strawberry milkshake

The last photo is much, much better than the actual product. At least on the McDonald's' I eat....
Quote from Velociround :The last photo is much, much better than the actual product. At least on the McDonald's' I eat....

I cant guarantee you it's not as good on any Mcdonalds, or Burgerking.. unfortunately.
They actually hire people to make-up the products like that for commercial use.
Quote from dadge :were you drawn to them? ok, i'll get my coat.

sorry i have no idea what does your post mean
Quote from Seb66 :Vegas and Mojo's are even worse than maxxis.. You can get 2 - 3(at a push) meetings out of those slicks at some tracks.. but if you want to be at the top then you just get a set every meeting :|.. Which I can't afford..

Hey, hold on, I run Mojos, they last a long time. Also, Vegas are fast, but like u said dont last long.
Quote from BreadC :a old style mini chassis and body shell xD

nah im thinking along the liens of a drift buggy ( with minilites... cause tiny wheels with a tiny engine work well together )

will suss out the costs first then have a heart attack
Tissot PRC200

Twelve 8ft x 4ft ply board panels.
Quote from danowat :You do realise that we are now "watch brothers"

Heheh, yeah but it's a bit different to yours..
Indeed it is, I didn't look at the pics, only saw "PRC200"!
There are like a million of PRC200's Their naming policy sucks..

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG