The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :Bang & olufsen is really good, it may be expensive but good. We also have a B&O tv for like 10 years already and the sound it has is amazing, much better than any lcd tv now has.

No TV has decent sound though, theres no point... if you don't care about sound (most people don't...) you'll be happy with bottom-of-the-line TV speakers, and if you do theres no way that the tiny speakers built into a TV will ever be able to compete with decent sized speakers with some space around them.
Quote from Migz :Peugeot 106 Front Car Speakers- 13cm Sub-Zero 165 Watts

AMPLIFIER WIRING KIT FOR CAR AUDIO NEW 400w

DOUBLE PORTED 12" SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE BASS PORT BOX SUB

Aren't you missing an amp / sub?
Quote from Jakg :No TV has decent sound though, theres no point... if you don't care about sound (most people don't...) you'll be happy with bottom-of-the-line TV speakers, and if you do theres no way that the tiny speakers built into a TV will ever be able to compete with decent sized speakers with some space around them.Aren't you missing an amp / sub?

You would be surprised about the sound.
Quote from Jakg : Aren't you missing an amp / sub?

only if he hasn't got one already
Quote from Jakg :Aren't you missing an amp / sub?

Nope.
500w RMS Sub Zero subwoofer is already in my car, just the enclosure its in is shite.
And im borrowing my dads 1600w 4 channel amp until i can afford a 1000w monoblock amp, 1600w 4 channel amp and a 1000w two channel amp.
Couldn't resist:

Originally £27.99, traded another game (£10.80) and got £2.50 knocked off so £14.xx I paid hehe
Front section of exhaust (inc gaskets): £40
Diesel: £70
Coffee x 2: £3.60
Dartford Crossing x 2: £4

I hate having to do long haul trips. 12 hours and £117.60 later, the only thanks I get is a sore arse. D:

Not exactly, but you get what I mean... I guess... -.-
Quote from matijapkc :
Not exactly, but you get what I mean... I guess... -.-

You bought two third of a bicycle tire?
New coilpack for the astra, after it died on a roundabout, i had owned the car for 4 days.

And then this, a rocker cover gasket.

It was a little leaky and i thought that removing and re sealing the original worn gasket would help , but it made it worse, and when i got to work one morning there was smoke coming out of the grille, and upon opening the bonnet, imagine my surprise to see that the majority of the exhaust manifold was on fire, not good.
Quote from danthebangerboy :
And then this, a rocker cover gasket.

I should probably buy one of those soon as mine seems to have a slight leak and maybe a new rocker cover as a pin sized holes has appeared in the top, which can't be a good thing.
Quote from danthebangerboy :It was a little leaky and i thought that removing and re sealing the original worn gasket would help , but it made it worse, and when i got to work one morning there was smoke coming out of the grille, and upon opening the bonnet, imagine my surprise to see that the majority of the exhaust manifold was on fire, not good.

noob :]

up to chapter 11 is a good read
Quote from brt900 :

up to chapter 11 is a good read

TG will just kill him off like the old stig and replace him with a new one. the legend lives on.
it would of been funny if every TG fan emailed the BBC and told them that they were the stig.

Damn impulsive buys
Quote from Uke :

I love the NYC Muff, great pedal.

Currently for that creamy Muff sound I'm using one of these.
Yassss
Attached images
DSC00007.jpg
DSC00010.jpg
Quote from thisnameistaken :I love the NYC Muff, great pedal.

Currently for that creamy Muff sound I'm using one of these.

Big muff, creamy muff. Seriously guys. Am I the only one rofling around here?
Some things I bought last week:

another 4gb kit to make a total of 8gb

Blackberry Bold 9700 (waiting for the T-Mobile G2 to roll out and then gonna upgrade)

and finally got master collection CS5 70% off (college discount)
Quote from Osco :Big muff, creamy muff. Seriously guys. Am I the only one rofling around here?

i thought it was a trap so i stayed clear. other than that, it was too easy.
Easy muff is still, well, muff.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG