The online racing simulator
I accidently... myself, and the next 2-3 minutes I had trouble seeing if the LED was red or green. So yeah.. it's bright! Can probably use it to escape from cops. Pretty much the downside is that the plastic feels a bit cheap, and it runs on AA batteries. Luckily I have a few NiMH's and I'm gonna order a bunch more from Hong Kong.

The softbox is easily foldable and comes with a little bag, so it takes very little space and is easy to carry. Great when you don't have a driver's license.
get some vit C into you. it'll help boost your immune system and help reduce the length of time you suffer from manflu.
this

an amplifier and a nice subwoofer which i got gifted from a friend
Brace for epic flames.

Out of interest, what sub & amp?
i will actually have to look that up tomorrow...since the sub was free i didnt care all to much (its a magnat, dont know which one) and the amp was a exhibition piece, so no package at all (but i saved about 60% of its original price!).
Quote from dadge :get some vit C into you. it'll help boost your immune system and help reduce the length of time you suffer from manflu.

So i got myself some of these .
Bought these 3.
Attached images
Yellow-orange1.png
White-purple1.png
Blue-white1.png
Quote from -NightFly- :
So i got myself some of these .

i would have gone with vit C tablets. eating a lemon would make you want to peel your face off.
Quote from dadge :i would have gone with vit C tablets. eating a lemon would make you want to peel your face off.

Really? I always thought you Irish guys were supposed to be hard. I like to peel lemons and eat them like oranges.
lemons are very good but in general fruit from shops is few days old, kept in freezers and it grows on "tired" soil, so it has much lower nutrition value than it should have...take a look on your local marketplaces to buy fresh strawberries (don't know wether they grow in estonia, but they contain more C than lemons), ...then do not hesitate to help your body with multivitamin products or vitamin tablets, but make sure those are only multivitamin pills or vitamin C pills, they should not do or contain anything else (if you like your body)
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Really? I always thought you Irish guys were supposed to be hard. I like to peel lemons and eat them like oranges.

just buy an orange. no need to pretend. they're cheap enough.
Quote from dadge :i would have gone with vit C tablets. eating a lemon would make you want to peel your face off.

I've always loved the taste of a lemon
Quote from dadge :just buy an orange. no need to pretend. they're cheap enough.

I have many oranges to scoff down. But from time to time a lemon or lime are a nice alternative.
Quote from Xaid0n :

And City Car Driving (Russian driving simulator)

can you use g25 in city car driving simulator?
Quote from dadge :eating a lemon would make you want to peel your face off.

Much like browsing these forums right around the time a new patch is announced?
Quote from Osco :Much like browsing these forums right around the time a new patch is announced?

to answer your question, no.
Quote from skolekaj :can you use g25 in city car driving simulator?

Yep, and with the clutch and H-shifter
nice might have to get that then

And a laptop backpack.
Quote from Matrixi :<apple magic mouse>

And a laptop backpack.

I never like to complain about Apple products, but for the love of god get rid of that thing. Oh sure it's nice at first, with the multitouch and all, but after a while it gets a PITA to use.
Well, there's a few reasons why I chose the magic mouse over others. For one, there aren't any bluetooth mice that have several buttons for decent web browsing, and secondly, I didn't want to use a wireless usb adapter for non-bluetooth products.

At first, I thought the mouse was pretty horrendous, but the more I use it the more I like it. Most of the time when I'm on the move I'm simply using the trackpad though, at home I prefer to have a proper mouse so I don't need to reach for the trackpad.
I tried that mouse but it's too difficult to use it as a multi-touch pad. I can see why they thought it would be a good idea, but it isn't.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG