The online racing simulator
This

and that

sorry mom

170hz is sick as f000k!
wait you bought a crt monitor?

No, he bought a CRT Monitor
Quote from JO53PHS :No, he bought a CRT Monitor

Sure did. Refresh rate is much higher than any TFT monitor, its like 22" big, and its just generally sick!
But, can it core a apple?
Quote from mcintyrej :Sure did. Refresh rate is much higher than any TFT monitor, its like 22" big, and its just generally sick!

Refreh rate or hz is not everything and big hz with an CRT is nothing special,
even my 10 year old iiyama vision master, 19" can do a max of 180hz
(that's why I bought it at that time)
Anyway have fun with your CRT.
I prefer 30Hz rather than a big and ugly thing with a masive ass which can work as a heater in winter
Quote from Luke.S :http://www.cybertheater.com/lg ... asma-600hz-smooth-motion/

shoulda got this noob. it is 600hz

TV's with high refresh rates are a ripoff unless the source your watching is actually outputting at that rate. Standard TV in the UK is output at 24hz, no where near the claimed 600 that the plasma thing does.

@BBO - the Iiyama VMP's are the most sought after ones, (at least in the gaming community) I got this big dell one so I could use a higher resolution and not be squinting at the tiny details, the resolution on this is huge.

(I apploagise for the WoW screenshot, just wanted something to show the size)

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9 ... wscrnshot082209193508.jpg

Quote from NitroNitrous :I prefer 30Hz rather than a big and ugly thing with a masive ass which can work as a heater in winter

Working as a heater is a good thing in the room that my PC is in, its got no radiators and the huge front bay window was smashed at one point - so my dad picked up all the pieces and glued it back together (he actually did that...)

Its the same temperature in here as it is outside.

Quote from Forbin :But, can it core a apple?

It can CoRe one.
WoW ! That's big

Sry
I got 6 pairs of levi jeans (only pants i wear :razz and about 12 shirts since school is starting
Quote from mcintyrej :Sure did. Refresh rate is much higher than any TFT monitor, its like 22" big, and its just generally sick!

Wrong, there are 120Hz LCD's and 200Hz plasma's.
Core 2 quad 2.83 / 4 GB ram / 275 GTX
1200$+ worth of spending...
Quote from Shadowww :/me awaits some new HD-quality movies from squid.

Once I get to the studio and get software that would actually work on Vista... damn Premiere 2.0
that was my last one, Creative Fatality Headset

Aquacraft EP1 electric outboard motor for my RC 26" catamaran.

Attached images
naamloos.JPG
That's cool Ginho

Here's my latest purchase:

28 inches of

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG