The online racing simulator
Quote from heson :New brake pads, Carbotech XP8.

fixed. or is that the new type that does breakdance?

anyway a set of these :

Quote from e2mustang :fixed. or is that the new type that does breakdance?

I will probably never learn to spell that word correctly :-)

The car did dance though, while bedding in the brakes [yay!] the fronts got to a point of slight fade and the dance begun (snaking) after a few km of cooling down front discs was measured at 199C (IR thermometer ftw)
Breakfast. Om nom nom.

Today I spent £85,000.

On this:

Do I win?
how much hp does an m badged gearknob add? also isnt the one knob thats guaranteed to be in every bmw enough already?
Quote from Crashgate3 :Today I spent £85,000.

On this:

Do I win?

u meanz house?
wow nice, enjoy living
Quote from Shotglass :how much hp does an m badged gearknob add? also isnt the one knob thats guaranteed to be in every bmw enough already?

this guy has basically gave his m3 a total make over..
Quote from kappa007 :u meanz house?
wow nice, enjoy living

Yep

It's all mine (or at least, will be in 30 years once I've paid of the mortgage...)
Quote from xtraction :this guy has basically gave his m3 a total make over..

i hope you mind me suggesting that you pick up a book about grammar and read it instead of using it as a fly swatter for a change

On this:

Do I win?

Ewww, I think you should send it back and get a better one.
Quote from Shotglass :how much hp does an m badged gearknob add? also isnt the one knob thats guaranteed to be in every bmw enough already?

I like matching things.The seats and the steering wheel are from an M3 +the floormats so shiftknob is the only thing missing. also when i made the short shift kit i found out the knob is broken on the bottom where it sits on the lever,so it must be replaced anyway
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Ewww, I think you should send it back and get a better one.

Yes, well not all of us have a quarter of a million pounds lying around
Quote from Crashgate3 :Yep

It's all mine (or at least, will be in 30 years once I've paid of the mortgage...)

wow....lucky sob.

That amount isn't even enough for my first Installment.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Breakfast. Om nom nom.

Looks like your little minecraft dude is overdue his breakfast.
Quote from Shotglass :i rest my case

No, please, do explain what's wrong with having the msport shift knob?

On this:
(house)
Do I win?

Dude... I don't know how to say... Of course congrats on getting your own place, but damn, that's an ugly place to live
Quote from KiRmelius :Dude... I don't know how to say... Of course congrats on getting your own place, but damn, that's an ugly place to live

Give him a chance, he's only just bought it. Those little red-brick terraces can look handsome with a bit of elbow grease in the garden and decent windows and doors.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG