The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :so you are actually a german?

Too bad you wont take your car with you, what car you gonna drive then

Well I was born in Germany, a US citizen though, my father was military, back in '81. I was there till '91 or so. I plan to go back and visit, I have family there I haven't seen in over twenty years. I highly doubt I'll be taking my car, but that's cool, I want to rent a RS6 Audi, should be fun. I only plan to stay for 6 weeks, and likely not for another 3-5 years. I'd love to take the mustang, and if I find a way, I certainly will
A keychain.
Microsoft Equipt - £61,

SDHC Reader,

Another Transcend Class 6 4GB SDHC.
46 litres of petrol.
3.84L of Euro 95 petrol
A new haircut
one of these, for sealing the valve cover:
new lens for my 450D i also bought a uv filter on saturday

Attached images
13170.jpg
wise choice

two of these:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Nice choice there Fobin, could you possibly let us know how they get on, my rear BT-014 has only about 1.6mm of centre tread left (front has about 3mm) and I'm replacing them ASAP with a front/rear set. I've considered the Michi PR2, and PP2ct, the Dunlop Roadsmarts.

I'm particularly interested in durability (I know 16's won't last overly long on the upright but I tend to avoid motorways and stuff, most upright I do is commuting) and fast warm up times and good, stable edge grip. I like to use all of my tyre TYVM. ?

As I'm sure you read in the "Post your bike" thread, most of my time at the track this past weekend was in the wet and I didn't really have any problems with grip because I wasn't pushing it. Once it "dried" I was able to push harder and ended up with the tires mostly scrubbed in, with maybe 2 cm left unscrubbed on the rear. Still not really pushing it that hard, TBH. Still, no problems with grip except for when I was sliding across the river going into the chicane on the "dry" track.

I'll bung either those or the Pilot Powers on my next bike.. whatever is cheapest..

Talking of which.. I must do a trackday. D:
50% extra free in some Weetabix. 72 for the price of 48. Result.

Nesquik chocolate milkshake powder. Lots of. Yum.

Fairy liquid.

Basically, when you see a LIDLs and lots of good things are on offer, go in.
Lidls own brand shampoo. Because you're worthless.

First time I've ever been in Lidl, they don't sell single items like Mars bars! Gotta go multipack, which isn't that expensive. I should use Lidl more.

Arrived today.. :woohoo:

A tiny little bit big for me, but I cba to send them back for the matter of 1/4 of a cm.
You'll grow into them. And it adds a safe crumple zone
Super king size divan bed on the weekend - and today we ordered our 50mb cable, should stop her bringing the 2mb to a halt when she goes on facebook on the lappy

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG