The online racing simulator
Maybe ask him if you can use it.

Shame about the tyres though. What about the first generation of Pilot Powers? As for knee-dragging, I was only joking about the coming out of my street thing, but I am known to use all my tyre, on the once every of couple of weeks decent run I get as my tyres are crap unless it's above 12 degrees, sunny and dry.
I take back what I said, the Michelin 2CT's do come in a 160 rear, it's the Pirelli DCIII's that don't.
Egg fried rice from the local chippy.
Some chicken and a Jalfrezi sauce. Mmm
#430 - Dmt

Ice-cream
I bought 4 double cheese bugers, 1 10peice mcnugget and a sweet tea, 1 5pack philly blunts, 2 newports, 2 black and mild wines! All good stuff!
I could tell you were an American without even looking at your flag.
Hehe! that obvoius? What gives it away?
Breadz!

some pvc piping to build a diy oil catch can
Fujifilm Z100fd Pink (Refurb) - £76.23,
Trancend Class 6 4GB SDHC Card - £6.29.

Total = £82.52.

! I can use the power of the dragon to manipulate the weather

Construction:
Shock resistance

Water resistance: 200 meters

Radio frequencies: WWVB (USA): 60 kHz, JJY (Japan): 40 kHz (Fukushima) / 60 kHz (Kyushu), MSF (UK): 60 kHz, DCF77 (Germany): 77.5kHz, BPC (China): 68.5kHz

Radio wave reception:
Automatic reception (maximum 6 times per day) and manual reception options

Barometer: Display range: 260hPa - 1,100hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg), atmospheric pressure tendency graph (past 24 hours graph display), atmospheric pressure differential graphic (arrows displaying the latest trends in atmospheric pressure)

Altimeter:
Display range: -700m – 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft.), cumulative altitude memory (memory works together with the stopwatch to record elapsed time, cumulative ascent and descent altitudes, highest and lowest altitude recorded); manual altitude memory (up to a maximum of 20 memory sets, with each set recording the altitude and the time and date measured); altitude tendency graph display; pace arrows (arrows that indicate the rate of ascent or descent.)

Thermometer:
Display range: -10°C up to 60°C (14ºF to 140ºF)

Stopwatch: 1/100 second, measuring capacity: 24 hours, split time

World time: 33 cities (29 time zones, daylight saving on/off, +UTC (Universal Coordinated Time) display

Countdown timer: Set unit: 1 minute; countdown range: maximum 24 hours;

measuring unit: 1 second

Alarm:
5 independent daily alarms (of which 1 snooze alarm), hourly time signal

Others: Battery level indicator, full auto-calendar, function to change display between home time and local time, button operation tones on/off

EL backlight: Full auto EL light with afterglow

Power source:
Tough Solar power system (high-capacity solar-charging system)

Continuous operation:
About 6 months with the power-saving function* ON after full charge
How much did ya pay for it :P And what dya need it for?
130 euro's , need is'nt a word I'd choose here, more of a want

I dunno, I had another G-Shock model before this one and it did take a while to get used too because of it's size but this one wears more comfortable even though it's bulkier than the other model - basically I needed a sturdy watch as I'm in work more than I see my missus and kids these days so yeah it tells the temperature and what the weather is going to be like.

The small red circle indicates time on the horizontal axis and atmospheric pressure on the vertical and takes a sample at the top of every even-numbered hour, current pressure readings can be seen at any time from the barometer screen - it's not 100% accurate as change in altitude can obviously effect pressure, but for the job i need it for its a treat.
:-) Mhh I need a watch as well - although an usual leather one would be just fine for me! Don't like constantly lookin' at my phone for time. What job is it that you do? Since there's an use for having such a watch as far as my developmentally delayed head understands lol
Flowers!

On weekends I do this:

...and during the week I'm a stock controller in a large yard for stuff that can't get wet(carparts)
Quote from CSU1 :

On weekends I do this:

...and during the week I'm a stock controller in a large yard for stuff that can't get wet(carparts)

The pic looks well exciting, though make one thing clear, are you one of the drowning people or one of the actual coast guards!?
Quote from Electric Eye :The pic looks well exciting, though make one thing clear, are you one of the drowning people or one of the actual coast guards!?

...I walked off the peer because I was looking at and messing with my stupid watch and the coast-guard had to save me LOL!

....anyway, no real practical uses just a pimped watch

A model...

....and some paint.

for surprisingly cheap 30€
New Sony DSC-T700 camera \o
Attached images
6A5BDA65F1350659C12574AB0031C434_big.jpg

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG