The online racing simulator
I just paid for this (one set).
Quote from The Very End :Haha, yeah, and keep in mind that extra protein + a lot of meat (if you got a lot og meat in your usually food) will make you fart toxic. I am not kidding you, with much proteins in your body you farts really smell like ...well shit is not the right word for it, it smells even worse.
I once almost puked of my own fart

i already know about protein farts and have had them before lmao, but these are for ramadan as i'm fasting and my protein will be low
Ramadan? Is that some word for å kinky sex play involving apples and lube?
Or is it the religion thing?

But on a serious note, why does proten shake beeing allowed to drink / eat in ramadan? Thought you mostly only had to drink water? I obviously have no clue

Quote from The Very End :Ramadan? Is that some word for å kinky sex play involving apples and lube?
Or is it the religion thing?

But on a serious note, why does proten shake beeing allowed to drink / eat in ramadan? Thought you mostly only had to drink water? I obviously have no clue

Tbh, i dont even believe in god, i just told my mum that earlier...

and you can eat/drink whatever you like when you're not fasting, when the sun is down
Roccat Kone Pure

I bought four wheels with semi slick tires homologated for public roads to have fun.
Four wheels and tires used only once for 100€

I know,that there is specific thread about cars,but technically it's my last purchase,so I'm posting here!

It's a seller's picture,had to leave it there,as stupid german bureaucracy does not allow to drive the car home without registration (since I did not wanted to spend ~50€ for temporary number plates without knowing that I will buy it). Had taken a little testdrive and this car feels really amazing to drive,it's not powerful or very agile due low weight,but still feels so cool!
It has some bruises here and there,some slight glitches (and a casette player :facepalm,but it's fine for it's age,as it's '91 car.

So now it's official - I'm a japanese 90ties sports car fanatic,as majority (3 of 5) of my cars have been such!
enjoy the leaky roof
positivity and politeness on this forum is overwhelming
Shot, why take the glass half empty view. The half full view is "Free shower!".
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Shot, why take the glass half empty view. The half full view is "Free shower!".

Or might I add, golden shower, that's what shotglass has planned.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Shot, why take the glass half empty view. The half full view is "Free shower!".

also free ice for your cocktail that youre not allwed to drink while drving on the inside of the windows every ****ing morning

Passed, with advisory for weak hand brake, slight play in prop shaft, emissions and you can guess the last item, given it is from the Land Rover stable.
Great choice Rony I always had a soft spot for MR2 (although my fav is mk1/W10), it's a cult car, imho much cooler and exotic then miata, MR layout wtf
Used to love my mr2 turbo tin top
Well, my last purchased is Hobby Based:
Sakura Xi V2
( Without any Electronic for 290€ )
Attached images
100_0834.JPG
Quote from kars19 :Great choice Rony I always had a soft spot for MR2 (although my fav is mk1/W10), it's a cult car, imho much cooler and exotic then miata, MR layout wtf

Miata has never been in question for me,as it's less powerful (even MR2's 156HP or whatever is left from it is still under my wishes) and it's soft top cabrio (hard top one is way out of my price category),which I don't want. So basically my choice was - another FWD Eclipse or a Celica (as turbo/AWD ones are either too expensive or a junk),or some 180SX,which for me is a meh. So I stayed for MR2 in my choice.

Quote from DejaVu :Used to love my mr2 turbo tin top

I would love to have aturbo too,but Toyota made them just with the wrong side steering. Thinking about importing one from island for engine swap if it's even possible,but not in nearest future though...

About leaky roof: well,let's see how will it be,but as much as I saw the construction - it can't be that bad. It's a weekend car anyway.
its not that theres a torrent of rain flowing across the seats whenever it rains its more that whenever theres a couple of days of non stop rain the whole interior gets as moist as dustins pants when he sees an image of dennis
Quote from Shotglass :its not that theres a torrent of rain flowing across the seats whenever it rains its more that whenever theres a couple of days of non stop rain the whole interior gets as moist as dustins pants when he sees an image of dennis

And that's just a waterfall when that happens.

This came a few days ago and the software was just released today.
£16 with express delivery, my bmx bottom bracket decided to mess up so i had to fit a new sealed MID bottom bracket which uses a smaller spindle so i bought a new sprocket cause my old one was also bent
Just the thing when the plug leads get wet on the UF1

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG