The online racing simulator
I bought a $10 shower head. It was the cheapest one, and it was exactly the same as my old one. My old one just got clogged from weird brownish deposits and I didn't feel like trying to clean it out. And it leaked.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I bought a $10 shower head. It was the cheapest one, and it was exactly the same as my old one. My old one just got clogged from weird brownish deposits and I didn't feel like trying to clean it out. And it leaked.

Eww... that's ruined my entire day.. at 7.45am. Thanks, W4H.
Not counting food, fuel, etc...

>=14,000lb. GVWR dual-axle equipment trailer.

And it tasted great!
Mistabishi - Drop

Amazing album from a great Drum and Bass artist.
Quote from Sp33d Up :
Typical old me managed to drop my old one on the floor >.<

I'm sure it conveniently slipped from your hands right after an extremely frustrating game experience, am I right?
Nice choice there Fobin, could you possibly let us know how they get on, my rear BT-014 has only about 1.6mm of centre tread left (front has about 3mm) and I'm replacing them ASAP with a front/rear set. I've considered the Michi PR2, and PP2ct, the Dunlop Roadsmarts.

I'm particularly interested in durability (I know 16's won't last overly long on the upright but I tend to avoid motorways and stuff, most upright I do is commuting) and fast warm up times and good, stable edge grip. I like to use all of my tyre TYVM. ?

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Nice choice there Fobin, could you possibly let us know how they get on, my rear BT-014 has only about 1.6mm of centre tread left (front has about 3mm) and I'm replacing them ASAP with a front/rear set. I've considered the Michi PR2, and PP2ct, the Dunlop Roadsmarts.

I'm particularly interested in durability (I know 16's won't last overly long on the upright but I tend to avoid motorways and stuff, most upright I do is commuting) and fast warm up times and good, stable edge grip. I like to use all of my tyre TYVM. ?

These won't be upright much on my track-only SV. If my (brief) experience with the 16" BT45's on my first-gen EX500 (GPZ500) is any indication I think I'll like them.

I've actually heard some SV riders who run Bridgestones actually use the BT-002 (or 003 I guess) front with a BT-016 rear. I was concerned about warmup time and life of a race front without warmers, though.

I was considering the Pirelli Supercorsa Pro's but again, I don't have warmers. Plus, they're a lot more expensive and no matter what I run, I may end up changing them out after 4 trackdays, depending on how fast I am.
Consider some warmers, although if you were to get some Supercorsas on a lightish bike (comparitvely) bike should last for plenty. Have you looked at the Michilin Pilot Power? The 2ct has the highest degrees of lean both in the wet and dry, being something crazy like 52 in the dry and 46 in the wet, and I hear nothing but good things.

Invest in some warmers man, they defo make a difference. I'm considering getting some so I can get my knee down coming out of my street. :P
My most recent purchase... about 20 minutes ago.. (not this exact one, but it was pretty close)

Quote from Sp33d Up :

Typical old me managed to drop my old one on the floor >.<

He I bought one of those too lately, Together with a Trust Dualshock charger
Quote from DHRammstein :Here's a video of exactly how my car sounded and performed before the blower swap. I kinda prefer the sound of the stock blower, but I LOVE the power of the Kenne Bell blower, so I had to swap out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi__60ZT1wI

And here's a Cobra with the exact same Kenne Bell blower I have now, they sound similar, but my blower is louder, my car performs about the same, it's hard to say which is faster. Mines 556RWHP, it doesn't say how much HP this one is, I'd say around the same:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDuLPXunHQQ

thats awesome and very fast , so whats the top speed of those mustangs?
McDonalds, 1 large sweet tea and a double cheese burger! Mmmmmm Goood!

Hopefully it'll be arriving in the next couple of days
Quote from G!NhO :thats awesome and very fast , so whats the top speed of those mustangs?

Stock, 160 comes real fast, in 5th, then it's just a matter of how long you wanna run your engine at extremely high rpm, in 6th gear, I'd bet between 170-175, but I wouldn't recommend it on stock tires....

With my modds, I'm sure I can pull all the way to the redline in 6th gear, I'm not sure what that would be, anywhere from 175-190, I'm really not sure. I have a great suspension and tires, but still I wouldnt drive like that on a public road. I've considered asking about it at the airport where I take my flight lessons, they have drag racing there two days out of the summer. I wonder if they'd let me run it like that, I guess it's worth asking, but I think I'll wait until I get my instrument, I don't want them thinking I'm some immature speed junky, even tho there's a little bit of that in any pilot, IMO lol.
haha

or you could go to German autobahn xD
Man that's a dream of mine. I was born in Heidelberg, left when I was like ten, my father was in the Military and was based there. I'd really like to visit where I used to live, ramstein airforce base, and most certainly rip up the autobahn. I'll go soon, but I doubt the car will be going with me lol, I bet it costs a fortune, and takes a month each way.
so you are actually a german?

Too bad you wont take your car with you, what car you gonna drive then
2 rolls and fried egg with burst yoke. ****ing yum
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Consider some warmers, although if you were to get some Supercorsas on a lightish bike (comparitvely) bike should last for plenty. Have you looked at the Michilin Pilot Power? The 2ct has the highest degrees of lean both in the wet and dry, being something crazy like 52 in the dry and 46 in the wet, and I hear nothing but good things.

Invest in some warmers man, they defo make a difference. I'm considering getting some so I can get my knee down coming out of my street. :P

I'm thinking about some warmers. I do actually have a generator too (although it's my dad's), so I'd be able to use them at tracks without electricity hookups in the paddock.

The Pilot Power 2ct's don't come in a 160 rear for my SV.

As for dragging knees, take it to the track.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG