The online racing simulator
Quote from Dajmin :Sweet. I love that shape of RX-7 and I'd take one in a second. Don't know if I could run it often at about 18mpg though

Can't believe you'd put a Chevy block in a Jap frame though. Tsk

You said it yourself, 18mpg freeway is pretty rough

The LSx rx7's frequently get 30 mpg freeway and city mpg is all about your driving style

Its going to be a long project, but it'll be loads of fun.

Set of pazzos yeyeyey dream come true
Bibsfiha

I'm eating them right now
Quote from Velociround :Bibsfiha

I'm eating them right now

Did you just type some random letters? I've never heard of that before
Quote from Jakg :Cost £205 in the end - Got a 920 but still happy!

Also me new Asus EEE 1000H turned up - it's the 80GB XP model, cost me £150

where from, if you dont mind me asking?
Quote from Bose321 :Did you just type some random letters? I've never heard of that before

lol
Do you know Habib's? It's like a fast food restaurant. A "bibsfiha" is a sfiha from Habib's (it's not like I have chosen this name anyway)
http://www.projetosinteligente ... cno/imagens/54HABIBS5.jpg

They have those on several different types.... e.g. on the picture above, respectively (up, bottom left, bottom right): meat sfiha, chicken sfiha and cheese sfiha.

I don't quite like it (not my favorite choice of food anyway) but I don't mind eating it like one sfiha every 3 months or more.
One set of Rock Shox Tora RS 85mm to 130mm travel ment to be £220 - £240 I paid £80 from local bike shop as they have been used for 10 miles max road use and i have been a good customer .

To say i am happy is a understatement so much better than my last set

http://www.niko-bikes.com/eshop/images/rs_tora.jpg
Stock GSXR front wheel

EBC rotors

That pretty much completes the parts I need for my GSXR front end swap on my SV650.
Nice stuff Forbin.

I'm whoring this thread this week I am!

E: It's a Beowulf warrior.

Obviously the baffles will be coming out before I turn the bike on
Oooh, won't you have fun tuning your carbs to accommodate that.
Quote from Forbin :Oooh, won't you have fun tuning your carbs to accommodate that.

xD

I don't need to, it's just a slip on. Beowulf claim no rejetting is needed. I'll see.
Quote from DevilDare :Have you set it up yet?

Please post how it runs and if its any good! Thanks!

Again - which one? The 1000H is on eBay (bought to resell - but I can evaluate the hardware based on the NC10).

I've literally just installed the RC of 7 on the Phenom PC - not sure what else I can say without doing anything demanding on there :P
Quote from Jakg :Again - which one? The 1000H is on eBay (bought to resell - but I can evaluate the hardware based on the NC10).

I've literally just installed the RC of 7 on the Phenom PC - not sure what else I can say without doing anything demanding on there :P

Hehe, sorry meant the AMD Kit.

Well, if you do try out some tests/game runs, post it in!
From a stock Windows 7 install - SuperPi 1M in 25.429 seconds, wPrime 32M in just under 14 seconds.

Also got some 7 index scores but they are worth nothing at all.
Pizza Express for 12 people - £34.60.

Went out for a meal with some friends, and had £15 of ClubCard vouchers which I converted to £60 of Pizza Express vouchers. To try to save some more money I then got some two for one + a free garlic bread vouchers printed out as well.

The ClubCard vouchers said that they can only be used up to a max of 8 people (we had 12), and the vouchers say they cannot be used with ClubCard vouchers - but I thought i'd try anyway and rang a local branch and explained the situation and they said it would be "managers digression", but they'd let it though. I then called another branch, who said the same thing (after checking with a manager) and so I reserved a table with them.

So today I go for the meal - all goes well and then bill comes. Apparently you can't use the two things together and so I have to pay the full price () and convieniantly have no recollection of them saying they'd honour both. Lots of arguing ensues, with them then saying that if I paid in full now, they'd refund me if a staff member remembered anything (again - ). From the prompts on the system it seemed that it didn't want to let it through in one transaction.

I got them to call the guy who made the original reservation, and after waiting a suspiciously long time they came back and said they'd do it. They then presented me a bill, and so I set about working out how much each person should pay.

When I looked at the bill I realised i'd only been charged £34.60 - It seems that they'd put all the "free" Pizza's, Garlic Bread and (most of the) drinks on Receipt#1, and I can only assume that the rest of the pizza's and drinks were on Receipt#2 which would of come to at least £60...

£34.60 works out to less than £3.20 per person, so everyone was happy - I almost felt guilty 'till I found they charged £5.95 each for a bottle of beer!
so far nothing for me as I have no money and if i did have some i would be saing it for a new mountain bike.

Glad to see this thread worked and it now is the thread that got the most replys and views i think out of all the threads i've made.
My last Purchase,

I love it

Canon Powershot SX110
Seems to be the last Powershot that runs on AA batteries and has manual controls
Too bad the lens isn't very good, but i got it for a reasonable price.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG