The online racing simulator

isn´t really that bad, but its not really something great, too
quite fun but gets boring after some time
I heard it was basically Hulk redux.
iimo its awesome
Quote from Forbin :I heard it was basically Hulk redux.

imo its more a thing between GTA and Assasins Creed

its fun to play but imo its more fun to buy some good body upgrades and kill the whole city, then doing the missionos you have to do

its amazing how many people are walking around there..

*sigh* i was supposed to keep a break from drinking these...but no can do, they just taste so good
I want to taste them too.

Only in finland right?
Good thing I'm not addicted to energy drinks.

Only to coffee.

BTW for the sake of not getting too OT. Last friday I bought oil & oil filter, air filter, plugs & plug leads and a cambelt & tensioner.

Booya!
32 inch Samsung LCD TV

+ a Philips HDMI cable

Four of these...

The dealer thought it was a good idea to put cheap tires on a roadster, and after driving the car for about 1500km now, i couldn't take it anymore! :banghead:

4 packs.
Penske 8987 "Triple Clicker" w/ High and Low-speed compression damping adjustment, plus rebound damping adjustment

M4 Full Exhaust System, stainless steel w/ race-mounted titanium can (Model# SU6776)

Got meself a G1. Damn it's nice

-
(PLAYAPIMP) DELETED by PLAYAPIMP
I hatez j00

I borrowed one from work and I love it sooooo much - but I had to give it back and I can't go on a contract for another month Can't wait for mine to come - all I have to decide is black or white, already got the contract ready...
Quote from Jakg :I hatez j00

I borrowed one from work and I love it sooooo much - but I had to give it back and I can't go on a contract for another month Can't wait for mine to come - all I have to decide is black or white, already got the contract ready...

I've done a you and rooted it. I could now overclock it if I really wanted to, but it'd eat through the battery...
Actually no I have no intention of rooting it - I really can't see much point and i've spent way too much time hacking phones and gaining very very little.

Overclocking is equally useless as everything is designed for the standard speed CPU - nothing takes ages to work on the standard CPU, and the battery is already... overstretched at best.
Quote from Forbin :Surely you can't be having that much sex.

Ohhhh, Randoms....

i LOL'd hard
Quote from Forbin :Surely you can't be having that much sex.

Ohhhh, Randoms....

LOL

Quote from Forbin :Penske 8987 "Triple Clicker" w/ High and Low-speed compression damping adjustment, plus rebound damping adjustment

M4 Full Exhaust System, stainless steel w/ race-mounted titanium can (Model# SU6776)

NICE! Me wanty an M4 full system! Very very nice my friend! How's the SV going, with the Gixer front end and all that?
Got the GSXR forks and the Penske shock mounted, still waiting on my caliper bolts. Some other little odds and ends to get done, too. Probably not going to make it to the trackday this weekend but I'm going to try.

It'll be a shame if I don't make it because it's the 1 year anniversary of my first trackday. The true anniversary will be a week later, though, when I go to the track I rode for my first trackday.
Ahh, always the little things that seem to take up the most time. It'll be awesome when you have it done. Keep updated pleaseplease.
Yeah, bolting the forks on was pretty much dead simple.

2nd-gen SV650:
Jack up the front, remove front wheel and calipers, put jack stands under the crash bungs (frame sliders), remove front lift, unbolt upper triple clamp, unbolt clipons, unbolt fork tubes from lower triple clamp, unscrew steering stem bearing nuts with a C-spanner, pull old lower triple and steering stem out from the bottom.

Installation reverse of removal. Note that if you use a steering stem style front lift, you'll need a different lift pin for the different lower triple.

Actually one of the bigger issues I had was with the ignition switch. The torx bolts that hold it on to the upper triple clamp are loctited in. So I went out and bought a heat gun (industrial strength hair dryer ) and eventually got them out. Took way too long, though. You basically need to heat up the whole ignition switch and upper triple clamp assembly so that it's too hot to touch, all while being tethered to the bike.

Getting set in for the heat wave the UK is supposed to have....I expect it to arrive just as it rains.

and

Yay for birthday money

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG