The online racing simulator

hmmm..
Quote from BlakjeKaas :

hmmm..

Hey that's you there on that piece of meat

Man I could so go for a cheeseburger right now. I really need my junkfood fix!!!
^^^ Good stuff. Although I have to wonder if what we get is anything close to the real thing.
I havnt bought anything for a while now. But my last buyment was ... umm

ATI Radeon HD4870 1GB Factory Clocked
Acer H233H 23" FULLHD Monitor

Quote from Jakg :
2x Seagate 7200.12 1TB HDD's

How much did they cost you? Why not some nice Spinpoint F3's? Since they're 15% in the benchmarks I've seen.
Erm about £54 each.

From the reviews i've seen the F3's are about the same as the 7200.12's.... plus I <3 Seagate.
Quote from Forbin :^^^ Good stuff. Although I have to wonder if what we get is anything close to the real thing.

nothing thats mass produced enough to be sold across the pond and sponsor f1 broadcasts qualifies as good stuff im afraid

:nerd: :scared:
Quote from Shotglass :nothing thats mass produced enough to be sold across the pond and sponsor f1 broadcasts qualifies as good stuff im afraid

Let's just say I'm very grateful we get some German macro-brews here so I don't have to drink any of the American ones.
2 x Racing Ralph

2 x Conti Tubes

School holiday/trip thingie to Berlin in February half term. (German members watchout)
Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

Intel Core i7 920 D0 Stepping (SLBEJ) 2.66Ghz (Nehalem) (Socket LGA1366)

Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 Intel X58 (Socket 1366)PCI ExpressDDR3Motherboard

Antec 1200 Twelve Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case - Black (No PSU)

Corsair HX 750W ATX Modular SLI Compliant Power Supply (CMPSU-750HXUK)

OCZGold6GB(3x2GB)DDR3PC3-12800C8(1600MHz)TriChannel(OCZ3G1600LV6GK)

Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache - OEM (HD103SJ)

NoctuaNHU12PSE1366CPUCooler(SocketLGA1366) Total £1206.72

16GB, superb sound, lasts 60 hours

****ing awesome game. I'm enjoying it a lot.
hmm i might get it this weekend i enjoyed the first one
It's actually fantastic. on an MGS4 level of games.

Actually, the parallels between MGS4 and Uncharted2 are deeper than it seems. U2 has a lot of stealth elements as MGS4 does, but you can play it as a shooter (MGS4 you can). A very story rich and cinematic game like MGS4.

It's easily my second favourite game (as nothing can beat MGS4 IMO). A cool thing too is if you've beaten Uncharted, you get some bonus cash for various things (Colour filters, Multiplayer models, special modes after you've beaten the game [infinite ammo, slow motion, 1 shot kills].) You also earn cash to that in MP mode so it's pretty kickass.

I'd definitely recommend it to you (and anyone, even if that means you haffto go buy a PS3). It's fantastic for story and gameplay.
The gameplay is nothing new. It's good, but not revolutionary. The graphics however... probably the best i've ever seen. Words can't describe how good this game looks.
The story is pretty good as well, not as indepth (for good reason) as MGS4, but provides enough for it to make some sense and provide a reason to keep playing.

Shift Light Indicator SLI-M

With the help of GFresh

But I really hope it arrives before the 16hours race.
I actually have mine sitting right in front of me. Have no issues with mine, except with Windows 7. I'm just busy planning the attachment to connect it to my G25 in a nice manner.
Quote from Luke.S :
School holiday/trip thingie to Berlin in February half term. (German members watchout)

/me goes sealing his windows and doors

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG